[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't wait to see her beat Superman's ass at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
I can't wait to see her beat Superman's ass at the end of Injustice 2. Anyone agree?

You know that's whats going to happen.
>>
Hope she snaps his neck.
>>
>>342871214
This. Would love to see Supergirl reck him.
>>
>>342871160
DESU, Superman will get dealt with before the end of the story.

Batman will be the bad guy. Screencap this now.
>>
Hope she sits on my face.

I mean, I hope she breaks his face. Yeah.
>>
Why is she so fat?
>>
>>342871160
Supergirl is a coalburner so no I don't want to see her beat Superman.
>>
>>342871993
Why does that matter?
>>
Nah don't care about story. more interested if they announce Power Girl and show gameplay.
>>
>based Supes keeps getting mistreated everywhere just because he's the OG hero
Still my favorite, forever and always
>>
>>342873598
Or maybe it's because he's just so outrageously powerful that his existence lends itself better to the villain role.
>>
>>342871160
Is it weird she turns me on more than she would if she looked more "attractive"
>>
The plot is going to involve Superman getting upset because he's too stronk. I fucking know it. It's been the plot of everything he's been in for, like, fifteen years.
>>
>>342871926
>not liking those chubby cheeks with athletic body
>>
>>342873814
>Superman is in constant peril from villains just as powerful as him on a regular basis
>ignore those and make Superman the villain
Great
>>
The other heroes will get their asses beat, then Supergirl will join them and be the one to beat Superman because girl power.

You know its going to happen....feminism baka.
>>
>>342873847
What no even in the new DC movies he hasn't been too stronk
He lost/tied both fights he got into in the last one
>>
>>342871160
Nope, the main villain of Injustice 2 is a multiverse threat. It'll end with Superman beating whoever it is.
>>
From what i've seen Supergirl is on her cousin's side.
>>
>>342874183
Other than those two things, though. He's always throwing a tantrum of some kind.
>>
File: image.png (243 KB, 506x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243 KB, 506x380
>>342873814
>he's just so outrageously powerful
>implying his villains aren't as powerful if not more than him
>>
>>342871160
>I can't wait to see her beat Superman's ass at the end of Injustice 2
yeah like all Tumblr fag
>>
>>342874253
Exactly, then at the end, she will switch sides and be the one to beat him.
>>
>>342871160
Damn, it sucks they turned Supergirl into a mudshark. She's hot as fuck.
>>
>>342871993
>>342874829
Are you talking about the TV show? because Jimmy is white in injustice and dead.
>>
I too look forward to the symbolism of smashing the patriarchy.
>>
>>342874408
that really doesn't change the fact that he is the most outrageously powerful hero so naturally he lends himself better to an antagonistic role anon
>>
>>342875370
Not him, but she's probably only in this because of her show and to have her be the one to beat Superman.

I couldn't care less that Supergirl, an alien from outer space, is taking black dick instead of white dick.

She's hot though.
>>
>>342875532
>he doesn't know
>>
>>342875658
hey man I was just saying why he's always the villain these days
>>
Is Nightwing going to be alive in this one? Was kind of shit having my favourite character killed offscreen and having an evil variant who isn't even him instead
>>
File: Screenshot (191).png (302 KB, 586x766) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (191).png
302 KB, 586x766
The female models will be better at release, right?

...Right?
>>
So, nobody wants to see Supergirl beat Superman's ass?
>>
>>342877839
I just want to see Etrigan.
>>
>>342876941
yes
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.