[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is gameplay the most important aspect of a game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x168
Is gameplay the most important aspect of a game?
>>
>>342867091
Is water wet?
>>
>>342867091
Is your mom a cheap slut?
>>
>>342867091
Not according to /v/ or Fallout 4 would be praised more than the Witcher.
>>
File: 1463807871567.png (73 KB, 353x321) Image search: [Google]
1463807871567.png
73 KB, 353x321
>>342868351
>>
>>342868501
Are you a retard? Fallout 4 has better gameplay than the witcher 3 but the story is terrible whereas witcher 3's story is good, but its gameplay is terrible.
>>
The most important part of game design is figuring out which obnoxious subculture you want to pander your game to. The players in that subculture will praise your game without ever playing it, the players not in the subculture will loudly condemn your game without ever playing i, and all of them will do all your advertising for you.
>>
>>342867091
Gameplay is more than just moving around.
>>
>>342868836
This desu.
>>
depends of the genre
>>
No, says the man in Moscow. The story is the most important.

No, says the man in Washington. The technology is the most important.

No, says the man in the Vatican. The art direction is the most important.

I chose something different. I chose sound design.
>>
>>342868351
Fallout 4 is better than the Witcher
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.