[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which hero has the lowest skill cap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: genjisama.jpg (144 KB, 900x1089) Image search: [Google]
genjisama.jpg
144 KB, 900x1089
for me, it's junkrat. you
>>
>>342865540
Bastion is probably the most simple hero
>>
Bastion, although that doesn't mean he's particularly good. He's just the easiest.
>>
Definitely agree with Junkrat. What a miserable character. It's no surprise so many people on /v/ love him.
>>
Bastions skill ceiling begins and ends with knowing when and where to reposition.

Junk rat is spam/trap/panic button. His tire is all about flanking.
>>
>>342865540
What are we defining as low skill cap?
Doing well with?
Junkrat is far from the lowest then, to be good at junkrat requires knowing the layout of the maps and having good situational awareness.

Bastion is just M1 to victory, Reinhardt can literally just hold up his shield and sit on the payload or slowly walk to the point, Lucio just has to speed boost at the start then change to healing.

Mei would be, but she can fuck the team so you have to be good enough to not do that at least.
>>
Junkrat,aka mr.cornerspam.

Bastion is slightly higher in that you have to know where good spots are to setup.
>>
File: 1435667098166.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435667098166.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>342869393
>requires knowing the layout of the maps and having good situational awareness.
>>
>>342865540
Bastion
>>
File: 1459737994090.png (838 KB, 921x1023) Image search: [Google]
1459737994090.png
838 KB, 921x1023
>mfw all of them have a pisspoor skillcap compared to say playing scout demoman or soldier in tf2

Reminder that Overwatch has been out for a month yet mods refuse to delete these threads and move discussion to /vg/
>>
yeah it's probably junkrat.
>>
>>342865540
OP are you ok
>>
>>342869854
>DONT TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES REEEE
>>>/r9k/ i think they'll accept you more there
>>
>>342865540
You have skill cap mixed with skill floor buddy
>>
no one has said torbjorn yet? are you all stupid? rhetorical question.
>>
>>342869854
>every videogame I dislike should go to /vg/
>I'll still bump these threads though

Make your own thread child
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.