[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this shit so boring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: download (10).jpg (9 KB, 329x153) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
9 KB, 329x153
Why is this shit so boring?
>>
>>342859686
Stop running in and dying so you wont have to wait for some fag to pick you up in invade and annex

>but im playing altis life
lol
>>
>>342859686
-you're playing alone.
-you don't know shit how wars are actually waged this day and age.
>>
>>342859686

Because you're boring
>>
damn I wish I could play it, had to refund it because cant get more than 40fps

I could go to minimum but that would just ruin it for me
>>
Because it's a boring game for military nerds
>>
How the fuck do I improve the fps for this game? Even on the lowest settings I'm still getting skips online.
>>
>>342859859
>you're playing alone
Not OP, I'm thinking of getting the game How fucked am i if i don't have friends or a mic?
>>
>>342860137
dont bother getting it
>>
>>342859967
>games at 30fps are literally unplayable

you're cancer.
>>
>>342860137
the most fucked
>>
>>342860120
join not so shit server
>>
Master race milsim reporting in. Great mix between arcade and milsim.
>>
>>342860120
better CPU - only way, sorry senpai
>>
>>342860137
>Or a mic

Just get one

>A friend

you're fucked there friend, better learn how not to be autistic.
>>
>>342860953
>Just get one
To be honest, I'm too autistic to use a microphone in an online game. I guess i'll just have to pass on this game.
>>
Because OP you and all the millennials have the attention span of a goldfish that need constant hand holding and the need to be told that your being rewarded.
>>
>>342861917
>I'm so hardcore xd
Enjoy your shitty game
>>
>>342860137
>>342861586

Dont get it, i refunded it for the exact same reasons. which kinda makes the game shit.

No vidyia should feel like a chore to play it.
>>
>>342863389
What other Multiplayer game do you recommend?
>>
The campaign alone is worth the $30.

If you die it's your fucking fault.
>>
File: 20160626212441_1.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160626212441_1.jpg
456 KB, 1920x1080
>>342859686
Mod it
>>
>>342864379
The campaign gave me PTSD. The land mine part was too nerve wracking and I jumped when one went off.
>>
>>342864235
Similar to this one?
>>
>>342864379

>The campaign alone is worth the $30.

No, its not.
>>
>>342864968
I'm into anything desu, as long as it isn't another Bullshit survival early access game. Like Rust or ARK. Seriously Fuck those games
>>
ArmA is great, if you find your place with it you can easily rack up thousands of hours in it.
Recently started playing it and joined up with a group and have over a hundred hours in it now, and loads of people in that group have anywhere from like +1000-2500 hours in it and are all super chill.

>>342859686
Play with the right people

>>342860120
you can't really, low fps is one of ArmA's features

>>342860137
>no mic
get one, if you want to play anything but shitty servers you'll need one

>no friends
doesn't matter, the most fun is doing ops with the right group of people, just find a squad and play a couple times with them. If you enjoy playing with them keep doing so, otherwise find another group. You're bound to find a group of people you like eventually

>>342859967
faggot, even with the game running at 20 fps sometimes it can still be tons of fun.
Of course it being choppy can detract from the fun, but it only does so marginally that the fun still had is worth it.
>>
>>342865083
>get one, if you want to play anything but shitty servers you'll need one

Is it really that much of a problem? Why can't i just type?
>>
>>342865073

>Anything

Well, for multiplayer without friends i play Overwatch and sometimes insurgency, however i just play that type of games to kiil time. Insurgency its only at 5 bucks right now so you might want to try it and see for yourself.

Also i have heard Squad is less complicated than Arma 3 but i have not play it yet (Squad).
>>
>>342865726

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZnFu0-m_IY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT_oTESdVYg

Fast clear communication is important and it allows you to perform other actions where typing wouldn't allow for that.
>>
>>342866446
>Fast clear communication
What if i suffer from Speech autism? (Stuttering and Anxiety)
>>
File: Barry...png (760 KB, 1471x915) Image search: [Google]
Barry...png
760 KB, 1471x915
>>342860953
>you're fucked there friend, better learn how not to be autistic
>by playing ARMA
>>
>>342862717
He never said that, he's just stating it's a game that requires patience.
>>
>>342866642
I was in the same boat m8. I used hate talking to people if I couldn't see their face and I was so conscious about my shitty British accent. But I sort of forced myself to find a group and play with them. It was hard at first and a lot of times I felt awkward but you sort of get used to it after a while and I found myself having fun
>>
>>342865726
>>342866642
like the other anon said, fast communication is key, especially when some opfor sneaks up on you or is in direct sight of your group and could gun you down within half a second.
Being able to relay information in a speedy manner prevents getting into a fucked situation
Just relax anon, I know what it's like being a social anxiety pussy, if you don't want to draw attention to yourself just don't talk unless anyone addresses you and only speak up when you need to. Eventually you'll get a feel for the place and addition with cool people you'll soon find yourself talking with people and getting over that scared bitch hill.
The little you'll have to go out of your comfort zone to have loads of fun is easily worth it.

Some dedicated groups will put up with it (not many though) but they'll definitely want to get you a mic.

Also, avoid any group that uses military ranks or proper military terms unless you're into that sort of autism.
The best balance for fun ops is a group that keeps things semi-serious but are chill and know how to have fun.
>>
>>342864851
Happened to me last night. One of the best moments I've had in a game. I was so shocked I stopped playing for the night.
>>
>>342859686
shit game, shit dev, shit community
>>
>>342869717
no
yes
mostly
>>
>>342859686
Why isn't there a /vg/ thread for this game?
>>
>>342871036
There was but it died
>>
>>342871036
There was /a3g/. I think most of them merged with FPARMA or Al-Kibab
>>
>>342866446

What if I'm a grill and don't want others to know?
>>
I need an arma unit,i have thousands of hours logged but i dont want to get stuck with milsim autist that hands out medals,ribbons and ranks
>>
>>342871036
Too much shitposting from a3g/broma/every4chanarmagroup killed the thread and the group. The remains of a3g are in a group called AKB
>>
>>342872209
just look around for groups that just don't do that stuff.
the 4chan groups are alright, they've got a good balance of serious and fun, though some groups meme far too much and it can get annoying
>>
>>342860137
A mic is essential, friends are not. Unless you're absolutely beta, you'll make friends every day in multiplayer, as long as you have a mic.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.