[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FALLOUT 4 HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fallout-4.png (628 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4.png
628 KB, 765x497
Help me, niggers.

Also FO4 general (yes I know it sucks and everyone hates it)

Anybody know why a certain settlement would have a warning next to it in the workshops tab of the PipBoy?

My Sanctuary Hills, for instance. 7 people, 30 food, 16 water, beds 10, and defense is a whopping 101 (I know that defense needs to be greater than food+water).

It's not under attack. Normally the warning signal means that a fucking retarded settler has a radiant quest for me. But all my dipshits have nothing to say to me.

Everything is repaired. I've checked for Synths and I have no infection.

Happiness is steadily dropping and I dont know why.

HELP ME OR I WILL TELL YOU WHY FALLOUT 3 IS BETTER THAN NEW VEGAS.
>>
>>342855515
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 24893-263r8p.jpg (153 KB, 1520x1044) Image search: [Google]
24893-263r8p.jpg
153 KB, 1520x1044
>>342855629
No thanks. They don't like my choice of neck-hair.
>>
>>342855515
Go there and see is the settlers say something like "I wish we had beds" or some shit. Sometimes it's a glitch and replacing a water pipe/crop/bed will fix it
>>
>>342855923
Those fucking shitheads have nothing to say to me except the normal junk, and I can only trade with them.

Except for Preston, and I steer clear of that brown asshole because all he ever has is work.... maybe it's him?
>>
Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas because the atmosphere is more realistic, and frankly the story is better than idiots fighting over the Hoover Dam.
>>
>>342856307
That wouldn't decrease happiness though
>>
>>342857325
Yeah I don't think so either, but I'm otherwise clueless
>>
File: 1466359295814.jpg (73 KB, 617x617) Image search: [Google]
1466359295814.jpg
73 KB, 617x617
>>342857239

>Better atmosphere
>Nobody grows food
>No commerce
>Somehow people live like this for 200 years

Good one mate.
>>
>>342857239
>the atmosphere

Nigger have you ever being to the Sierra Madre, Divide or fucking Nipton ?

>than idiots fighting over the Hoover Dam
Call it pretentious, but it parallels real life politicool shit

>>342855515
Try your luck in the Fallout general in >>>/vg/, they only discuss F4 these days
>>
>>342858728
Nobody grows food in New Vegas either

>>342860192
The Divide was terrible and there is nothing noteworthy about Nipton. I will agree that the DLC for New Vegas was better than for 3.
>>
>>342860560
>Nobody grows food in New Vegas either

Every single community does, East Vegas for an example

>The Divide was terrible and there is nothing noteworthy about Nipton
I'm talking about the atmosphere, you can't deny they excelle in that field
>>
>>342860560
>>342860861
This what I was referring to

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/NCR_sharecropper_farms
>>
>>342857239
>Walk out of your vault
>Nuke the first town you find
>Go to badly done DC ruins
>Kill fucking zombies in subways
>Kill a bunch of walking turds, who should not be here anyway
>Nuke an ever bigger walking turd
>Forcefully join a bunch of goody two shoes paladins that wield pew pew energy guns

The only atmospheric part of the game are the walks between each fetch quest location, which are constantly interrupted by the shitty unfunny encounters than show how abysmal is Beshitsda's writing is
>>
>>342861543
Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about .

Also, why would you Nuke Megatron? Then you've got nowhere to store your loots. Unless you live in Tenpenny like a pure cuck.
>>
>>342862248
>Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about .

I just recited litteraly every.single.thing you do in the beginning of the game

>Also, why would you Nuke Megatron
Because it's one of the few times the game actually gives me a choice that slightly matters or impacts the main storyline
>>
>>342855515
I don't know about warning text, but happiness will drop if you have any jobless settlers. Make sure they're all assigned to a task.
>>
>>342862589
>I just recited litteraly every.single.thing you do in the beginning of the game

>Sandbox game
>Anon immediately just follows quests

It's not the game's fault you have no sense of adventure
>>
>>342863167
Thanks. I checked that, too. They all have jobs except for Cogsworth, because he de-assigns all the time.
>>
>>342863419
>Sandbox game
The game is badly leveled, some near where you start are too damn hard, others a piece of cake

And as I was getting my ass kicked I decided to follow the main ''''story''''' and level up a bit until i'll be actually strong enough to face raiders and muties, if you're gonna make your game a sandbox, balance it well
>>
>>342863749
Sounds like you've got a case of the gitguds
>>
>>342865606
>gitguds

Fallout games, and especially 3 aren't skill based, the character with the biggest numbers wins
>>
>>342855515
It is just a glitch, Ignore the pipboy marking.
>>
>>342867117
That's what I'm afraid of.
>>
>HELP ME OR I WILL TELL YOU WHY FALLOUT 3 IS BETTER THAN NEW VEGAS

hue
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.