[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Which one to play
>>
>skyrim
>console
o shit nigger what are you doing?
>>
>>342849028
>pc was stolen
>>
Bump?
>>
>>342848964
If youre by yourself, make a character in skyrim for the sake of wreaking havoc.

If youve bros to play with, titanfall is a pretty alright passtime.

Ive never plaied universe at war, so why dont you come back and lemme know how it is if the first two games dont work out.
>>
>>342848964
>universe at war
>console
o shit nigger what are you doing?
>>
>>342849028
>skyrim
>any platform

JUST
>>
if you think that you can play UAW on xbox you're in deep trouble.
>>
>>342848964
>Skyrim
>Titanfall

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>342850446
Sorry I like those games Master of the internet
>>
>>342850586
If you actually like le Plebbit maymay games, you should fuck off back. You obviously don't belong here, newfag.

Protip:Play Dark Souls
>>
Bumpety
>>
>>342850858
Why should I play Dark Souls though?
>>
>>342851008
It's not shit, that's why. It was made by From Software, and at the time, they actually cared about making vidya. Bethesda, and Respawn want to suck cash away from normalsfags who like "le ebin rpg eggsperience!!XD"
>>
>>342851008
Also

>Xcuck 360
>>
>>342851163
I have no idea what you mean by "le ebin rpg eggsperience"
>>
File: TF eject shot.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TF eject shot.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>342848964
Titanfall cos it's great
>>
>>342851331
Lurk moar faggot. I'll give you on spoonfeed.

Normalfags don't actually play games. If they did, shit like Uncharted 4 wouldn't come out, and make millions of dollars.

Titanfall is a shitty meme game, with shitty mechanics and gimmicks. It was marketed as a cawadooty RPG-like FPS game, and it failed miserably. Skyrim is supposedly an "RPG game", but it lacks:

>turn-based combat
>stats
>ability to master one trade (magic, healing, warrior). You're a jack of all trades
>only about 3 factions to join
>simplified skill-tree that even a retard could understand

It's for normalscum that hate RPG games, but want to play an RPG
>>
>>342851753
Any reccomendations except Dark Souls?
>>
>>342850420
He could,but it is gonna be a big trouble

I know. I've tried it
>>
>>342852027
Yeah

>Rayman (Playstation)
>Crysis
>Chrono Trigger
>Morrowind
>Resident Evil Code Veronica: X
>Metal Gear Solid III
>Secret of Mana
>>
>>342848964
This is some fucking amazing bait, well done m8, I really do appreciate the effort put into it
>>
I'm trying to think of 3 more redundant/crappy ports for b8 purposes. Resident Evil 4 PS2? Silent Hill Remastered 360? Dead Rising Wii?
>>
>>342852548
I got three of the mentioned games
>>
>>342848964
go back to /b/ faggot
>>
>>342851753
I really liked Titanfall. I actually think it was really solid mechanically and stripped away a lot of the shittiness from CoD. I think the problem is that the thing they like about CoD is the skinner box shittiness.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.