[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DURR RACISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT COVER >Start seeing tons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: thumbnail.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>DURR RACISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT COVER
>Start seeing tons of great arguments that discuss history and politics as they explain why the black guy on the cover is stupid
>OY VEY 404
Why do they do this?
aka Let's Continue The Thread

Why are they pandering with this 'multicultural' shit, putting a black on the cover, instead of putting the FRENCH in a WW1 game, at the same time as they drop females?

Why do they invite Jamie Foxx and Snoop to play the game?
Shows you where their priorities are.
>>
Just play Verdun instead you retarded faggots.
>>
>>342827286
>tfw no money
>>
>>342827078

>Verdun will be cheaper than BF1 at launch on PC
>Verdun coming to PS4 and XboxOne
>Verdun is more historically accurate than BF1

Tell me again why you don't play Verdun? Is it because it is running on Unity engine instead of Frostbite 4.0?
>>
File: bitches.png (73 KB, 615x1426) Image search: [Google]
bitches.png
73 KB, 615x1426
Could have been worse.
>>
>>342828451
It's a dead game that plays like a shitty Red Orchestra rip-off
>>
>>why the black guy on the cover is stupid
There is literally no argument against putting a black guy on the cover. Blacks fought in WW1 and just because a black guy is on the cover it doesn't mean DICE is implying the war was fought by 90% blacks. But blacks weren't non-existent either. They can still put one on the cover if they like.
I can literally only imagine some spergy beta male to rage about this.

>Why are they pandering with this 'multicultural' shit
It's called a WORLD war. It is inherently multicultural.

>Why do they invite Jamie Foxx and Snoop to play the game?
Why they invited celebrities to play the game? To get the biggest normies and casuals interested in the game. Or were actually implying something just because they are black celebrities? There were whites as well.

When will the time come where we just euthanize stupid people honestly? Your existence is literally torture to people who actually have a brain.
>>
>>342828716
She's right though. Battlefield isnt realistic and never will be.
>>
>>342829356
So they should just have Abrams tanks then? I mean it wouldn't even be realistic if there weren't.
>>
>>342829592
*even if there weren't
>>
>>342828716

Women really should not have been given rights
>>
French is obviously going to be an expansion pack centered around Verdun
>>
>>342829356
Gameplay isn't realistic cause realism there would be boring. Just cause the gameplay isn't realistic doesn't mean that the doesn't mean the story can't be
>>
>>342828451
I don't play BF for accuracy, and accuracy is generally a catchall for "poorly designed mechanic" these days
>>
>>342827078
This has been happening since BF3, what's so surprising?
>>
>>342828451
because it's dead?
>>
File: 9574532.jpg (57 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
9574532.jpg
57 KB, 337x367
>>342827078
all the celebrities they invited just showed me as a european how shit american pop "culture" must be

terry crews was the only acceptable one
>>
>>342827078
We've had the exact same threads for weeks, all the arguments are out there on the internet, none of this shit is new. You are a retard for legitimately wanting to beat what is already a dead fucking horse, and the game isn't even out yet. These threads don't belong here, they belong on /pol/.
>>
>>342827078
I dunno about Foxx, but Snoop is a fairly avid gamer from what I remember, and he likes FPSs.

Honestly, I don't know why they asked them to come out at all, but it was pretty funny to watch them all get high and play games.
>>
the gameplay is going to end up like any other modern battlefield. people are just gonna head glitch at choke points.
>>
>>342827078
atleast they backed out of putting female soldiers in the game after being pressured to do so.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.