[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OOOOOOH WE'VE GOT THIS NOTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1398eb619c.jpg (157 KB, 1229x562) Image search: [Google]
1398eb619c.jpg
157 KB, 1229x562
OOOOOOH WE'VE GOT THIS NOTION
>>
I bought my first graphics card to play black and white. Wish it was on gog.
>>
>>342827045
THAT WE`D LIKE TO SAIL THO OCEAN
>>
>>342827045
No.
>>
File: 1437163132809.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437163132809.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>342827045
Fucking blast from the past
I remember hating this quest but I don't remember why
>>
I want to be a part of the god game revival.
>>
>>342828902
Annoying assholes singing a stupid song that goes on for way too long about how they want you, the only God they've ever seen, to give them tons of resources to build a boat. The song might have been unskippable, and I think they were invincible and you had to dump resources on them to progress.
>>
>>342827045

I fucking loved Black and White.

Sure, it didn't live up to any of its promises, but goddamn it was comfy.

>>342829062

You could wreck their boat if you wanted to.
>>
>>342829129
Didn't you lose out on some kind of reward if you screwed them over?
>>
>>342829243

Nah, I remember you got a Miracle spawner either way. If you help them you got Rain, and if you wrecked them you got Fireball.

Or something like that. Playing as a dick was fully viable in B&W. Same thing in the sequel.
>>
>>342829493
>>342829243
they come back with resources for you when you return to island 1
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.