[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good protrips you can give to a total Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466939286725.jpg (51 KB, 288x306) Image search: [Google]
1466939286725.jpg
51 KB, 288x306
What are some good protrips you can give to a total Overwatch noob, /v/?
>>
Play a good game instead of league of shooters
>>
Stop posting on /v/ and go back to tumblr.
>>
File: 1437961895075.png (124 KB, 262x288) Image search: [Google]
1437961895075.png
124 KB, 262x288
Play an actually good video game.
>>
>>342824320
Stack up with friends.
>>
>>342824320
go to the general
alternatively
play a good game instead of overhype
>>
>>342824320
-stay with team
-play support before you start trying to run as dps/healer
-don't chase
-save your big CD for key moments
-learn the maps
-don't ragequit because team losing. you don't learn shit from quitting
-watch videos of better players
>>
>>342824320
If you're going to play Reimhardt or Mercy go into their options menu and turn toggle on for her heal and his barrier
>>
>needing advice for a dumb-downed casual normie game
>>
>>342824320
Biggest tip is NEVER initiate with an ult. Justice rains from above? Wait until the enemy team is fighting your team members and look away from you, then sneak around a corner and hit them when they don't expect it. RIP-tire? Same story, make it run up a wall for extra surprise. There's a zarya on your team? Coordinate with them for A+ death combos.
>>
>>342824320
- Switch when needed, not when you want to snipe their sniper just once
- You can move through shields to attack the others
- Roadhog's chain is a hitscan
>>
>>342824914
This is the most frustrating shit to me as a Zarya player.
>Me: Anyone have ult?
>Pharah immediately runs forward, boosts up, JUSTICE RAINS FRAAUUUUGH, without saying a word to me
>>
>>342824994
>Me: Anyone have ult?

You know you can hit tab and check which ults are up on your team right?
>>
>>342824760
>le normie XD
Kill yourself
>>
>>342824320
Don't shoot Zarya's shield you fucking imbecile
>>
>>342825690
Like I give a shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.