[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CTRL F >Odin Sphere >0 results Do you like it Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Odin-Sphere-Leifdrasir.jpg (673 KB, 1920x2713) Image search: [Google]
Odin-Sphere-Leifdrasir.jpg
673 KB, 1920x2713
>CTRL F
>Odin Sphere
>0 results
Do you like it Anon?
>>
>>342819369
Why Cornelius and Velvet let Gwendolyn and Oswald think they where the last ones in the world?
>>
My fucking PAL copy finally arrived yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Going by the demo, I'm not sure why everyone was down on Mercedes. Playing her is kind of like turning the game into a trivial shmup, but it's still fun in its own way.
>>
my inventory was full during one of the tutorial levels when it wanted me to pick something up and i couldn't progress so i stopped playing

so no, not really.
>>
>>342819369
i didn't like the ps2 game so i didn't buy it
>>
File: 164040.jpg (193 KB, 820x740) Image search: [Google]
164040.jpg
193 KB, 820x740
Yes.
>>
File: 2016-06-22-154641.jpg (132 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22-154641.jpg
132 KB, 960x544
Yeah, the new improved gameplay is fucking great
>>
>>342819913
>my inventory was full during one of the tutorial levels

You know you can just open inventory and drop useless shit...
>>
>>342820481
Oswald and Gwendolyn filled the world with adorable loli, the madmen.
>>
Trying out the demo, it seems fun but I'm not sure if I want to pay full price for it.
>>
>>342820104
Before I start, can anyone explain why the Fairy Queen is a loli who has to sort shit out on her own with a crossbow?
>>
>>342819913
Just got it a couple days ago, but they never fixed that? I remember in the later chapters, it took forever for a merchant to show up.
>>
>>342821089
errr... even in the ps2 version, you CAN drop items from your fucking inventory.

I used to collect every single useless piece of bone and grape stem, throw them into one pile and then use a jugglar bottle to turn them into random shit that could be useful.
>>
File: 18135.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
18135.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>>342821038
I's kinda complicated but basically she's gotta take a crossbow and fight shit herself.
>>
>>342821038
>Before I start, can anyone explain why the Fairy Queen is a loli who has to sort shit out on her own with a crossbow?

We could explain that, but it would spoil her story which you will play through later anyway....
>>
>>342821038
Because her mom was suddenly killed.
>>
Now that the PS4 finally has games and the wiiU library is drying up would it be worth it to purchase a PS4? I already bought a xbone off one of my roommates for like 75$ so I feel like I already have access to most of the library, plus i already own a ps3.

But...

>Bloodborne
>Odin Sphere
>Better looking Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
>Crash bandicoot remakes

Should I anon? I would rather invest in a new PC But i fucking love the original odin sphere
>>
>>342821327
ps4 has no games. get a Ouya instead.
>>
>>342821242
>only ever get cross buns or material 0's
Did Juggler have a crit and give something REALLY good, like Rosemiles or Baromett seeds?
>>
>>342821414
Juggler change items based on how good items are. Bones and expensive gear have absolutely different results for example.
>>
File: piss 4 games.png (8 KB, 566x237) Image search: [Google]
piss 4 games.png
8 KB, 566x237
>>342821327
I'm still waiting on my purchase
>>
>>342821038
it's like the leader of a mafia is letting his son use his favorite weapon because he'd be the next boss. Boss gets killed while his son is playing with his new toy. Boy went home and see his papa ded, and now is out for revenge along with his father's weapon.
>>
>>342821414
>Did Juggler have a crit and give something REALLY good, like Rosemiles or Baromett seeds?

It's rng. Also it depends on the level of Juggler you use and also your character's level. The higher your character's level, the more likely you'll get shit rarer shit like Rosemiles and Baromett seeds. Basically at max level, it's possible to get anything from it including equipment.
>>
>>342821480
See, I never tried good stuff. It was always just Mulberry Seeds and the other junk.
>>
>>342821314
>>342821557
Oh. I was confused because it says she's the Queen from the start of the demo, so I assumed she was always the Queen from the beginning of the story. That makes a bit more sense, I guess.
>>
I loved the way they wrote this game, it's like a grand play.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.