[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of buying a Wii U to play Breath of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What's the point of buying a Wii U to play Breath of the Wild, when i'll be able to emulate it at a better frame rate by the time it comes out?
>>
File: 1466744317390.png (249 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
1466744317390.png
249 KB, 615x347
>>342813637
BUY MY... wait yes...i agree...don't buy this
>>
Don't get a Wii U then?
>>
>>342813637
No one will buy a Wii U for this, that's why it's part of the NX launch line-up.
>>
See you in 4-5 years op
>>
>>342813637
>when i'll be able to emulate it at a better frame rate by the time it comes out?
It may end up running the same for all we know. NX doesn't have any actual specs yet, plus you don't know how well optimized it will be on both, along with whether or not the fps will be capped.

It is still smart to wait for the NX to come out, and for there to be comparisons between the two.

>>342814239
Nintendo themselves claimed this game will release simultaneously on Wii U and NX, and that the NX is coming out March 2017. What is this 4 to 5 years crap?
>>
Wanting to support developers.
>>
>>342813637
Cost.
A Wii U is 250 bucks at worst. 150 used at best.
You need a PC that will cost you more than just 250 dollars to run Cemu. And no, not everyone in the world already has got a powerful PC or is willing to spen a lot of money to build one.
>>
>>342815683
Nintendo has done nothing in the last decade to deserve my support.
>>
>>342815871
>$150 used Wii U

Bullshit. The cheapest used Wii U I've seen is a $200 8GB.
>>
File: 1457272053812.png (91 KB, 483x446) Image search: [Google]
1457272053812.png
91 KB, 483x446
By the time it's ready for emulation /v/ will have stopped discussing by then. Hype will be gone and everyone will carry on with life, probably eyeing e3 2017.
>>
>>342813637
>What's the point of buying a Wii U to play Breath of the Wild
None, because it'll actually look decent on NX.
>>
>>342817320
Searching on Denver craigslist, there is a white 32GB model with a copy of Twilight Princess for $175. When you are dealing with sites like craigslist, ebay, and amazon, you have to be a bit lucky. Craigslist is shitty for certain products in certain areas while wonderful in other areas. For example, when I lived in SC, I got a Vita about a year after release for $150 from a Navy soldier. All in all, it was fairly common to see them under $200. A guy living in Texas at the time would be lucky to see a Vita on craigslist for $200, and they were usually $220 and above.
>>
The motion controls might be a requirement. If that's the case emulation will be a bitch.
>>
>>342818236
E3 2017 might be a bit early. The game might not actually be out by then.
>>
>>342818346
The game works with the classic controller. Regular controls is an option thank god.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.