[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... why the fuck do you guys not like this game? Played it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 44
So... why the fuck do you guys not like this game?

Played it today on friend's PiiU and it's really fucking great. Not Persona great but pretty damn nice for a Nintendo RPG
>>
>>342812729
/v/ is not rational when someone takes away their boobies.
>>
/v/ loves it now that we've had a chance to actually play it.
>>
If you bought it, go return it. Patch is out

Patch link
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/

Instructions
http://pastebin.com/srWVeteR

Instructions if you haven't homebrewed your WiiU yet (why the fuck not, takes 10 mins)
http://pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD
>>
>>342812729
The vast majority of dislike isn't from people who've played it, it's almost all coming from

>Buttasted FE and SMT fanboys who are still twitchy over the fact it ended up becoming its own thing and isn't just a straight crossover anymore
>muh censorship fags
>>
op confirmed a newfag.

/v/ does like #FE, we don't like the localization of it. Thats why anyone with half a brain will pirate the JP version that has added english subs, then pirate the full eng sub when it comes out on tuesday.

fucking mongoloid
>>
>>342813150

>tuesday

It's out right now bro.
>>
>>342813150
Oh bullshit, /v/ has been shitposting about this game since it was rerevealed last year
>>
>>342812729
>Not Persona great

HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>342812729
This game has zero appeal to me.
It has nothing to do with smt or fe which is what got me interested in the first place. The game turned out to be a Persona clone for toddlers. Absolutley no reason to play this garbage with Persona 5 coming in febuari.

While Persona is my favorite franchise I refuse to play this failure of a game, because everything Neo-Nintendo touches should be burned.
>>
File: 1449860950297.png (451 KB, 710x796) Image search: [Google]
1449860950297.png
451 KB, 710x796
/v/veebs don't give a shit about games, they just want to make internet wars over digital tits and believe that any game that doesn't follow their beliefs is the worst crime and needs to be shut down
just like feminists
>>
>>342813510
>While Persona is my favorite franchise
Then your taste in vidya is at the very bottom and your opinion void.
>>
>>342813545
>high scores from Polygon and sites with Nintendo in their goddamn name
>critical succes

Come on now.
>>
>>342813150
The game was being laughed and sneered at here en masse after the rereveal, well before anything about the localisation was known. People were legitimately pissed off to no end that it wasn't FExSMT anymore. Don't you remember all those threads we had here after it was revealed how it underperformed in Japan?
>>
>>342813545
>Critical success
>Saying this is if it actually matters
>>
File: mApVk3v.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
mApVk3v.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
>>342813578
>>
>>342812949
Too bad not everyone has a hacked Wii U
>>
>>342813679
>b-b-b-bBBBut scores don't count when they disagree with me
>>
>>342813938

Everyone has a hackable Wii U, because Nintendo hasn't fixed the exploit yet.

It takes ten minutes you lazy shit.
>>
>>342813785
>literally proving his point

Good job.
>>
>>342812949
I've been meaning to do this. I'm not gonna buy any more Wii U games anyway.
>>
>>342814049
Not like there will be any more to buy
>>
>>342813952
Anon, if your mom calls you attractive that doesn't mean it's true. Same with afore mentioned sites calling the game good.
>>
>people still complaining about the censorship when you can easily uncensor it
>people ever complaining about censorship when it was obvious we would be able to uncensor it
But who am I kidding, you fags just like to shitpost.
>>
>>342814083
exactly so I might as well pirate some shit instead of having it collect more dust.
>>
>>342814004
Do you know if there is any risk of bricking and/or banning should Nintendo release a firmware update?
>>
>>342814117
>censorship is ok if you can fix it with a fanpatch

no
>>
>>342814124
>The whole "YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE FEMINISTS" meme is getting stale too
Then stop acting like them.
>>
>>342814117
Nigger if they didn't censor it I would have actually bought it but now I'm going to pirate it
>>
>>342814245
Complaining about censorship isnt the same as complaining about content you want to be censored fuckwit
>>
>>342814267

Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>342814267
Good for you, I don't give a fuck. Play it however you want, I'm not trying to sell copies of the game, just telling people they're being retarded.
>>
>>342814315
Don't act like you know me drone.
>>
>>342814281

It isn't the same but the way you act and how you crusade is.
>>
>>342814193
The censorship literally has no effect on anyone who gives a shit about it. Your only possible argument is
>muh slippery slope
but Nintendo could censor every single game they release and I'd still be able to play them uncensored.
>>
>>342814124
there's people that enjoy anime and games, this kind of games are made for them
weebs are a totally different thing, they are obsessed elitists with no life that either love or hate to death things for the most autistic reasons, thankfully they're a small niche so devs have no reason to cater to them

tl;dr stop pretending that everything that looks like anime has to be specifically made for (you)
>>
>>342814362

I don't have to act like anything. Your actions speak for themselves.
>>
>>342814315
Why is it so hard to believe people refuse to buy games they were interested in because of censorship? I have not bought this garbage or Star Ocean 5 because censorship should not equal money.
>>
>>342814481
Kill yourself you nigger censorship apologist
>>
>>342814474
>weebs are a totally different thing, they are obsessed elitists with no life that either love or hate to death things for the most autistic reasons, thankfully they're a small niche so devs have no reason to cater to them
It's a game about idols, anon.
>>
>>342814409
Yes and the Axis and Allied powers acted and how they crusade was the same since both use propaganda

You're reacing to desperately force a false equivalence between anti-sex feminists and people who don't want their games censored.
>>
>>342814536
>you have to be part of my special snowflake club to enjoy something
you're proving my point, weeb
>>
File: 2015-11-16_23-01-19.png (48 KB, 403x801) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_23-01-19.png
48 KB, 403x801
>>342814434
Other companies can and do look to those before them when deciding what is "acceptable" to "localize".
>>
>>342814581
this gen, yeah. Last gen it was open season on both the Wii and DS though.
>>
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
NEVER
EVER
>>
>>342814179

None. As long as you follow the steps in the pastebin.

Due note that currently you can't use DLC in any games unless you use the Smash brothers boot method. You can look that up yourself.

Other than that no risk at all. Takes 10 minutes.
>>
>>342814474
>this kind of games are made for them
That's why the content was put in the original game by the developers in the first place.
>>
>>342814485

Because the moment piracy becomes an option, people take. You can come up with whatever reason or justification you want, but the action is the same.

Even see people talk about supporting the JP version to prove a point, but of course Japan wont suddenly see a boom in sales because its all talk.
>>
>>342814705

You do know the people who just released the patch are about to find a way to make the DLC playable right?

Nintendo fucking dropped the ball on this one. Takes 15 minutes to mod your system, game can be downloaded for free completely uncensored, and now pirates are going to get the DLC while paying customers arent.

Smooth nintendo.
>>
>>342814521
>censorship apologist
Where?
>>
>>342814790
For years we were told that our opinions don't matter because we were going to buy the games anyway.
Now that piracy is an option all of a sudden how we spend our money matters to you? Get fucked.
>>
>>342814790
You're a stupid nigger
People want to play the game
They don't want to support censorship
They can't read moon so importing the Japanese version is out of the question.
Fuck off and kill yourself for being a censorship apologist you fucking drone.
>>
>>342814628
How is he proving your point? You're literally arguing the game was not made for weebs while defending parts being censored in the game that the developers made

You're fucking delusional if you think a game about idols isn't made to appeal to the weeb/otaku demographic.
>>
>>342814790
>but the action is the same.
The outcome is the same too. Either way Nintendo isn't getting money
>>
File: cooking.png (481 KB, 800x1640) Image search: [Google]
cooking.png
481 KB, 800x1640
>started playing last night
>huh what the fuck are they saying in battle?
>literally no subtitles for battle
>well whatever
>kill first boss
>he has a little rant once you deal the finishing blow
>this is also without subtitles

Fucking tree house didn't even finish translating the fucking game. What the hell?
>>
>>342814893

Its always something to justify piracy. People like free shit, the grandstanding isn't necessary.

>>342814891

So shitposting drives your piracy? Cute.
>>
>>342815023
Yeah bosses and characters interact with each other and have unique lines in battle
They also have unique lines depending on what outfits they wear
Nintendo didn't bother translating any of that.
>>
>>342815007

Cool, just drop the bullshit.
>>
>>342815102
Do you want me to post my 3ds and wii u collection you fucking drone? Because I can assure you ive bought more games for those systems than you have. But keep defending censorship and sucking that Nintendo cock you fucking faggot.
>>
So, now that the patch is out, is anything stopping me from posting screenshots of gameplay from the hot springs? Would mods even realize anything was wrong?
>>
quick Wii U questions since the pirates are here

1. after getting Loadline and whatnot are games still regionlocked?

2. what's the best public torrent site to get games? The /vg/ pastebin doesn't have what I want.
>>
>>342812729
Coz i don't give a fuck about waifus.
>>
>>342815205 (You)

On miiverse, I mean.
>>
>>342814961
you lost the point
anime fans != weebs
you don't have to be an autist with oniichan complex to enjoy these things, and there's thousands of anime fans for each weeb so you don't own the demographic, in fact you're irrelevant
>>
>>342815176
>But keep defending censorship
Again, where?
>>
Opposed to OP, I'm curious as to why anyone would like it. It looks like pretty generic turn based JRPG gameplay, and I'm guessing it doesn't have a great story like persona, as you are annoying idol characters with FE ghosts shoe horned in.
>>
>>342815176
not even the guy you're arguing with, but he's right, piracy is piracy. I don't give a fucking shit either way, but you're a retarded NIGGER if you dun't understand the concept of stealing.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (47 KB, 501x382) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
47 KB, 501x382
>>342815120
I'm so fucking annoyed about this. They literally went out of thier way to strip the game of any tiddies, which I don't mind... But they used all those fucking resources and DIDN'T FUCKING DO THE FUCKING BASIC THING WHICH WAS TRANSLATING THE FUCKING GAME.
>>
>>342814790
bullshit, loads of other companies have taken to releasing english asian versions of their games because so many people are willing to import a game these days
>>
>>342815356
And you're butthurt people are pirating Nintendo's censored shit instead of paying like good goys with their heads in the sand
>>
>>342815229
No

WiiUISO?
>>
>>342815120

Go bitch to Atlus about it.
>>
>not owning a 3ds
>>
>>342815490
Nintendo is the one in charge of localization, atlus was just being told what to do. Kill yourself drone.
>>
>>342814843
As a paying customer, I really don't understand what's so offensive about some stupid swimsuits or the need to up the age. I mean don't think they're a big deal, but there are plenty of 17 years in bikinis. Do you really need to redub age lines?
>>
>>342815576
>atlus was just being told what to do
So? Why would one be innocent if both were involved? Did Nintendo beat the shit of them when they started to translate banter?
>>
File: 1343558102236[1].jpg (77 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1343558102236[1].jpg
77 KB, 368x368
I like Fire Emblem for the strategy gameplay. I like SMT for the atmosphere and moral themes. I like Persona for the style and social sim elements. This game doesn't really seem to have any of that. Add to it a somewhat obnoxious idol focus which I personally cannot stand, a graphical/artistic style that looks washed out and boring, and a shit ton of controversy surrounding censorship that generally turned me off to the game.

Maybe when it becomes cheaper (which with Nintendo means in like two or three years) I'll look into it but at the moment it has very little that appeals to me. Especially when SMTIV: Apocalypse is right around the corner and Persona 5 just keeps looking better and better as information comes out.
>>
File: 1465415206482.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465415206482.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>weebs actually believe that they're being rebels and making any change by pirating a game
>they think that more than 5 people are autistic enough to not buy a game because muh skin textures
>while getting cucked playing the game they claim to hate
how long until one you attacks a gamestop employee with pepper spray?
>>
>>342815445

Nope, just calling out piratefags masking their love of free shit.
>>
>>342815463
Thanks homie.
>>
>>342814790
>Because the moment piracy becomes an option, people take.
I own about 50 PSP games
>>
>>342812729

I don't know anything about it. Just that it was supposed to be an SMTxFE game, but I've seen nothing that resembles SMT (I haven't played Fire Emblem, so I wouldn't know it if I saw it), it's about idol stuff, and it looks like the localizers researched draconian 90s censorship.
>>
>>342815756
It actually has all those things you like though. The session system is highly strategic, there are a ton of SMT dark and twisted monsters, and the persona style and flash is there as well with the presentation and UI
>>
>>342814721
Link the pastebin my dude
>>
>>342815518
i'd imagine most people who own a wii u would also own a 3ds, pham.
>>
>>342815872
Neat. You're the only one.
>>
>>342815863
I can assure you I buy more games than you ever will and spend more on vidya than you ever will you crying child.
>>
>>342815756
trailers just show the idol stuff, watch gameplay and you'll see it's actually good
>>
File: 3.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>342815923
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I like Fire Emblem for the strategy in moving units and balancing strengths on the field, not in turn-based combat. I like SMT for the story's moral themes and dark atmosphere, how twisted or dark the enemies are isn't important since SMT generally has goofy enemies anyway. And I do not see Persona's style in this game at all. From what I've seen of the game the UI is a mess, character designs are filled with dumb anime outfits/looks, the environments have this washed out graphical look, and the general style it does take from (idol culture) is not one I enjoy or feel relates well. Besides, I don't believe it has socials sim elements which is a key thing I enjoy.

Like I have clearly stated by now I haven't played the game so I may be mistaken. But what I've seen of it hasn't grabbed me in the least. Watching footage of SMT or Persona instantly grabs my attention, but nothing from this game has done the same.
>>
File: 1461111746078.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461111746078.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>342812729
>So... why the fuck do you guys not like this game?
Because it's incredibly mediocre? I imported and played the Japanese version back when it originally came out and it honestly wasn't that great. It was pretty much babby's first SMT game and was way too simplified for my taste. There wasn't much challenge, and I didn't find the story interesting in the least, so the game lost my interest before I beat it. It wasn't a bad game, but it wasn't that good either, and I can see why I flopped so hard in Japan. There was really nothing stand out about it.

>>342815120
Jesus. I'm glad I know moonspeak, because this version sounds like a mess.
>>
>>342816009

Me being homeless wouldn't vindicate you. No idea why that's the route you're taking.
>>
>>342815863
You just proved his point. No one other than you is masking anything.
>>
>>342816082
I have. The battles I've seen seem to take place on a literal stage surrounded by an audience, characters do duet attacks with hearts coming out, outfits are over the top and silly, and generally the idol influences remain. Besides, gameplay doesn't really stick out from what I've seen. I'm sure there are unique and interesting systems at work, but I just see a mess of a UI for what appears to be a turn-based RPG.

None of that sticks out in a way I'd call good. Or at least not good for what I'm interested in.
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 250x251
>>342815859
>noa drones are this mad that pirates are getting the game for free uncensored they lash out and call everyone autists

It's gonna be fun watching this game bomb
>>
>>342815398

There's like five studios that do it and not a lot of sales figures to back it up.
>>
>>342815356
And you're a retarded nigger who doesn't understand piracy isn't stealing even though the two are defined completely differently both by

Granted this is the same board that defends G2A and pirates their music/movies etc while crying about game piracy so it's no surprise you're all a bunch of retarded monkeys
>>
Easy:

1. Poorfags who find any reason to find a reason to hate something they cannot afford.
2. Sonyggers who're tired of seeing new games on Wii U/3DS while PS4 is getting remakes, remasters, and rehashes.
3. Censorshipfags who jumped on the bandwagon, despite the fact the practice has been done for years and other companies do it too.

It is a great game, better than I expected. I kinda regret not getting the Special Edition, it's gonna be one of those cult games in a few years that will go up in price.
>>
>>342816405

What am I masking then. I've called out piratefags and acted passive aggressive, none of which were subtle.
>>
>>342815284
>anime fans != weebs
Yeah and bodybuilders =! dudebros
You're being pedantic and autistic to defend the censorship of a game made to appeal to weebs and otakus while claiming they're irrelevant. You have no point.
>>
Is a 16GB SD card big enough to play the uncensored version?
>>
>>342816369
>why I flopped so hard in Japan

Unfortunately, it didn't flop. Only the game itself did but that was already expected since >Wii U
It's merchandise like the music CD, however, sold out and likely the franchise is going to continue.
>>
>>342815169
But you're the one posting bullshit
People don't want to support Nintendo censorship. If they pirate is irrelevant, because the other option has the same result as far as the company is concerned
>>
>>342812729
The game is good and fun, very colorful, its just the censorship issue, people don't want to indulge or reinforce the censors nintendo thinks its fans want.
>>
>>342816694
You're masking the reason why people aren't paying for the game, by passive aggressively claiming they just want free shit. You're in denial
>>
>>342816005
Then why do they still release them?
>>
>>342815967

4-5th post in the thread dude
>>
>>342815463
>WiiUISO
>Project Zero 5 download is divided into 30+ different links
What year is this? Goddamn I thought we were done with this shit.
>>
>>342817018
I have a giant pile of weeb games I bought at full price and collector's editions but I guess I'm pirating #FE because I'm a cheap fuck.
>>
>>342817018
>by passive aggressively claiming they just want free shit
They do want free shit and I've detailed why. But go ahead, pretend otherwise.
>>
Explain how hard this is, it sounds like niggas are playing their first Altus game.

Especially if people draw references to a generally easy game, SJ
>>
>>342817172
How can you possible assume to know the motivations of anyone other than yourself?
Especially over the internet?
>>
>>342816690
You are literally no questions asked, zero doubt, 100% authentic cancer.

I buy everything that appeals to me, even if I know it is directly pandering to me.

I have so many systems and merchandise and random shit no female would take more then 3 steps into my apartment.
I have been against censorship before fucking Mugen Souls, which was the first real outcry I can remember due to the new ease of comparing versions.
Seriously, fuck off shit poster, shill, apologist, whatever the fuck you are.
PS: Yes I'm triggered.
>>
>>342815102
>So shitposting drives your piracy?

Yes actually. Specifically shitposting in defense of game companies shitty decisions. since /v/ become overrun with apologists and antipirate crybabies, all they've done is encourage me to pirate more and more when I would have otherwise not bothered to go out of my way. Defending censorship, region lock and shouting at people calling them thieves is counter intuitive to convincing people to pay for these games .

It's cute that you accuse pirates of grandstanding while you make appeals to morality in order to claim the high ground over pirates.
>>
>>342817172
Thanks for proving my point. Keep being in denial.
>>
I never cared about censorship and I never will. That's not the my gripe with this trash game. I'm not buying it, OP.
>>
>>342817291
Case in point
>>342816690
>>
>>342812729
I legit want to play it, but I won't buy it first hand after all the butchering and censorship.

I'll wait until it's in a bargain bin or second hand
>>
>>342812949
What's the point of this patch?
They just slapped the JP content over the EN version of the game with the official translation.
The scenes in the gravure dungeon are going to make no fucking sense whatsoever since the game will show bikinis but the text will be talking about some other situation entirely.
Isn't it better to wait for a real patch?
>>
I expect in a few weeks people in this board would love it.
>>
>>342817072
Can I pirate games or is it not there yet?
>>
>>342817675
Namefag pls.
>>
>>342817675
>Michlan
Oh look another FE# shill what a surprise
>>
>>342817764
We'll see. In a few weeks. When people are proven wrong.
>>
>>342817675
there's literally nothing wrong with Camilla
>>
>>342817737
You can.
>>
>Buy this trash when slightly less trash SO5 is due in a few days

No.
>>
>>342817981
Downloading this and buying SO5 next week.
I'll play both.
>>
>>342817978
Alright man ordering a 64 gig sd card right now to do this. Thank you
>>
>the game flops fucking hard in japan and the rest of the world
>meanwhile the CD somehow sold like hotcakes in japan
>this is enough for a concert to be a thing
>somehow people think that this means we'll get more games for this "franchise"
>>
>>342816872
Probably not.
>>
>>342816690
Ironic considering this is a cash-in title, meanwhile it's fans are so butthurt over Persona 5 they're threatening to spot the game for sonyggers>>342816690

>the practice has been done for years and other companies do it too.
Not an argument
>>
>>342818068
The producer is already confirmed to be working on a new project, hinted at a sequel at said concert and the game itself only flopped because it's tied to Wii U. It's backed by the largest music group in Japan, Avex.
>>
>>342812949
Can I play pirated Splatoon online with this?
>>
>>342816878
This looked like a "Merch franchise" to me. Glad to see my suspicions were correct.
>>
>>342818224
Well, if they wanna waste money on games just to promote CDs and such, that's their choice I guess.
>>
File: fe.png (23 KB, 365x246) Image search: [Google]
fe.png
23 KB, 365x246
>>342818125
Well the game itself should fit but I've never done this before so I don't know if Loadine or whatever takes up extra space on the card.
>>
>>342812729
Because it looks virtually terrible? You put the fact that it's not the crossover everybody wanted over on the side and you're left with numerous things gameplay and aesthetically wise that look like hot garbage.

Waifus and whatever else could never save this shit.
>>
Pirate master race wins again.

:^)
>>
>>342819028
This honestly. Seeing how bitter NoA fanboys are after taunting us over the censorship is just the cherry on top
>>
>>342815284
The game is tailor made for waifushit. You're delirious.
>>
I really cannot be bothered to pirate. I can just order the game from some online store and it arrives home and I can play it, I dont need to mess around with patches or anything or with something that might brick the machine. I also really do like seeing physical things on my shelf.

But I guess my biggest thing here is that I really cant be bothered to buy external storage space just to fit all this shit in.
>>
>>342819486
>Worried about bricking a Wii U
>Nintendo have been bricking it themselves for the past years
>>
>>342819763
Not sure what you mean by that, since my Wii U has never bricked or even crashed.
>>
>>342820138
If you don't give a shit about CoD for kids or Street Fighter for kids then the Wii U is a brick.
>>
>>342820209
Oh, so you are just shitposting it doesnt have any games. Gotcha, sorry I took you seriously for a second.
>>
>>342820320
I didn't say it doesn't have any games.
I said it has two.
>>
>>342817650
they retranslated the entirety of chapter two you fucking idiot
>>
>>342820370
It has more than that, but good attempt.
>>
>>342819028
>retail/digital version takes ages to load battles
>pirated version loads almost instantly

like holy hell it's not even funny how superior pirating/loadiine is to actually buying it
>>
>>342820454
Now that this is out, what games does Wii U still have coming out in 2016?
>>
>>342820565
Dont even remember but it doesnt really matter to me. I already got enough games for it to justify the purchase. For all I care, they can just drop the support for it right now.
>>
File: 1435148626649.gif (868 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435148626649.gif
868 KB, 500x500
>>342820678
>My console is good enough I don't care if it dies right now
PS3 games are still coming out.
You Nintendo fans are unreal.
>>
>>342820741
I apply that same logic to all consoles I own. Even my Vita has already justified its purchase.

You should whip out the buzzwords already, I have checklist to fill.
>>
>>342820918
Vita isn't dead though, it still has a plethora of games coming out.
If you like weeb shit the Vita is the best console since the PS2.
>>
>>342812729
>PiiU
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>342812729
i can finally play it now guilt free, it's pretty good.
>>
>>342820978
I only have the Odin's Sphere remake for it still coming up. I dont remember what else it was getting, but I dont really care for the weeb shit anyway.
>>
Reminder that both Tharjafag and Michlan are SHILLING HARD for this game with their Operation Kowashitai bullshit
>>
>>342812729
Persona sucks though
>>
On chapter 3 now and so far I'm really enjoying it, it's pretty good for what it is. I like the setting for the fact of how stupid the whole concept is, they are really sticking to it. The reason I would definitely rate this lower than SMT/Persona is the fact that so far there is absolutely no customization in terms of play style, no stats to level, no fusing, no gathering of demons (the replacement really doesn't have any depth, you usually just chose the strongest weapon or look at the resistance changes if you're gonna fight a boss).
>>
this poor game has gone through so much shit I hope you fags arent gonna pirate it as well
>>
>>342822094
hell I bought it and I'm going to play the pirated version anyway just for the uncensoring
>>
>>342821078
its 2016 dude

WiiU being a wiiu owner this year is pretty suffering.

2014 and 2015 where fucking fantastic though
>>
>>342822094
I want to play it but I will never support such butchery of an otherwise creatively and lively game.
What other choice do I have?

I don't want to be a cuck.
>>
>>342813150
>we
Fuck right off m8
>>
>>342813510
>Persona clone for toddlers

So its a perfect clone?
>>
>>342812729
why are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>342812729
>I'm not buying it cuz muh censorship
>I'll play it cuz I can pirate it now
> Not simply having imported the game from
>Actually enjoying the game and probably not gonna play 1 hour in bikini

Being this much of a faggot. Disgusting.
>>
>>342822458
The butchery isn't Nintendo's fault. Blame localization RULES. None of you faggots ever get together and fight against that. Instead, you just don't buy the game and whine when said dev never makes a sequel or a similair game.
>>
>>342823748
>just import the game, another region locked console and master a foreign language to play one game on a dead system

"no"
>>
File: 1464950952121.jpg (3 MB, 2596x3947) Image search: [Google]
1464950952121.jpg
3 MB, 2596x3947
>>342823880
Which rules are you speaking of?
>>
>>342823880
>Blame localization RULES.

Those arbitrary rules nintendo made up themselves and only they practice?
>>
File: 4.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>censored
>>
So does the patch fix the text too or does dungeon 2 get ruined still?
>>
File: 2.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 8.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 17.png (779 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
17.png
779 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>342822094
Pirating it is literally showing it mercy and support. Not pirating it is even worse anon...
>>
>>342823880
Don't worry anon, I'll pirate the uncensored version and send them pics. I'm sure those liberals will absolutely love being cukked like that ^_^
>>
File: 18.png (825 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
18.png
825 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>342824268
there's a lot that's left untouched, which is what makes what was altered absolutely random and stupid.
>>
>>342818278
Not that guy but as far as I know, no online functionality for loadiine.
>>
>>342813150

lol enjoy not seeing any more games like this thanks to poor sales, you are just as bad as SJWs, except you took away the games from your own hands
>>
File: 9.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 12.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
12.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>casual filter
>>
File: 15.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
15.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 320x320
>>342824803
>what is voting with your wallet
Enjoy your censored garbage retard. If the people doing this shit don't learn they continue to do it.
>>
>>342824803
Uncuck yourself.
>>
>>342824803
Well, maybe if they weren't censoring the games t shit, we'd buy it. At this point, you're just looking sjw/shill as fuck anon.
>>
>>342825013
oh my goddess
>>342825037
>le slippery slope
stupid viperposter
>>
File: 11.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
11.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>342825110
>le
Still beating that dead meme reddit? :^)
>>
>>342825172
>Dead meme
Oh you mean the wii-u?
>>
>>342825168
ABSOLUTELY HARAM
>>
File: 1454502976625.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454502976625.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
>>342825110
>Fatal Frame
>Xenoblade
>Fire Emblem
>Bravely Default
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Okay I'll bite.
How many games does Nintendo need to butcher before the slope became real?
>>
File: 16.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
16.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
Honestly, I'm just salty about the fact that they went with an asinine aidoru aesthetic for this game
>>
>>342825168
This scene was stupid
>Yo Tsubasa, she can't hear you, you have to use your song to reach her!
>Got it, I'll use my words through my song and break her free of the possession!
>LA LA LALALA LA LALA LALALALA LA LAAA LALA LAA LAA
wew, you did it Tsubasa, great song.

>>342825242
I'm with you, but Xenoblade is the most tame of the bunch, only Lyn was altered and the boob slider, all the stupid lewd costumes were still in the game. They've stepped up since though, and the inconsistent changes are just bugging me.
>>
>>342812729
Wait what the fuck this got released?
>>
>>342825491
Here you go, just Loadiine and play
https://mega.nz/#F!Gd5lwa4I!RNgQmd6X7YM1XdOEoA0qcQ
>>
>>342812729
KOWAISHITTE!
>>
>>342825569
you the real MVP man
>>
File: 1457456952089.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1457456952089.gif
2 MB, 320x213
>tfw we'll never get a true SMTxFE
#FE is fun but goddamn, I was really looking forward to the base concept
>>
>>342825569
Pre-patched?
>>
File: 1202596436416.gif (195 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
1202596436416.gif
195 KB, 170x200
>>342812729
>Kiria just joined the party
>Kick Fireboy to the curb
>Immediately put Kiria in her Punk garb instead of her stupid twintail outfit

Yes. Yes. I think this party will do nicely.
>>
>>342825634
T b h, the base concept would just be the same, but each character fighting alongside the Permormas instead of assimilating them like P3/4. And I guess it'd just be in a post apocalyptic setting with some form of Satan as the last boss.
>>
>>342816872
Yes, that's what I have it running on.
>>
did anyone rip the iso
>>
File: 1465445187844.jpg (190 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
1465445187844.jpg
190 KB, 800x1132
>>342825298
>Likes: Concerts, cool things
>Dislikes: Fluffy and cute things
Great fucking writing/character depth there.
Also goddamn, why is toi8's art going to waste?
>>
>>342825710
Nope, it's post patch
>>
File: 10.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>342825898
but what patch did you put on it? there's two different ones now iirc
>>
>>342825298
Literally shadow the edgehog
>>
File: 13245623456.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
13245623456.png
457 KB, 600x450
>>342812729
>>
File: 1458662095596.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458662095596.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>342825861
>>342826093
She actually likes cute things but is afraid to admit it because she thinks it would ruin her cool image. She is also BEST GIRL
>>
>>342814267
>Nigger if they didn't censor it I would have actually bought it but now I'm going to pirate it

I hope you informed Nintendo of this. Else your move wouldn't mean anything.
>>
What does the patch mean about "Healing points no longer come in envelopes."
>>
>>342826294
>implying Nintendo can do anthing
>implying this is not on amerifat backwards society where buying guns at the age of 12 is ok but seeing skin is devilish
>>
File: 14.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>
Is my save file from the US version compatible or do I have to start over again once I boot up the pirated version.
>>
File: 1465979538147.jpg (24 KB, 365x599) Image search: [Google]
1465979538147.jpg
24 KB, 365x599
>>342815354
>a great story like persona
>>
>>342820565
>Playstation
Found the retard.

Back to NeoGAF, please.
>>
>>342824268
Aren't her tits smaller when she's not possessed?
>>
File: EeeiIiF.jpg (69 KB, 1023x574) Image search: [Google]
EeeiIiF.jpg
69 KB, 1023x574
>>
>>342815023
Shows how much NoA actually cares about the game.
>>
File: 1454615531506.gif (3 MB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
1454615531506.gif
3 MB, 498x280
>>342831570
>They cared enough to redo the Japanese voice acting and censor the audio
>But didn't translate what they censored

Is this the peak of censorship or the beginning?
>>
File: 1396656546626.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1396656546626.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>Tiki's profile
>Weight: about 3GB
>>
>>342831570
>I SHOAHS H0W NoA WRGKS xD
Fuck off you idiotic >>>/s/onygger
>>
File: Absolutely adorable.jpg (345 KB, 2048x926) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely adorable.jpg
345 KB, 2048x926
>>342812729
Because this cutie is not the main girl.
>>
>>342832479
You okay there buddy?
>>
>>342813150
>/v/ does like #FE
Decent bait
>>
>>342812729
>idolshit
>weebshit
>censorshit
Pick one
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>342816369
>It's way to simple for my dogshit edgy reddit series
Fuck you smtnigger
>>
>>342832840
Localize this.
>>
File: 1466948863180.jpg (346 KB, 2048x926) Image search: [Google]
1466948863180.jpg
346 KB, 2048x926
>>342833291
here you go my fellow american
>>
>>342834129
Oh you.
>>
File: angry.jpg (545 KB, 2048x926) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
545 KB, 2048x926
>>342834129
>>
File: 1466950241880.jpg (338 KB, 2048x926) Image search: [Google]
1466950241880.jpg
338 KB, 2048x926
>>342834268
>>
>>342817981
SO5 is more trash than #FE if anything #FE is better than SO5 going from reviews
>>
>>342834663
Needs an explosion or something now.
>>
>>342834779
>A niche JRPG is going to get panned by western journos while they continue to suck Nintendo cock for making the same kind of game.

What a surprise.
>>
>>342814179
>pastebin
fuck pastebins, this is so simple an ape could do it. There's no installation of anything required on your Wii U whatsoever.

All you need is an SD card and a PC that can read/write to it.

1) Put the latest loadiine GX2 on an SD card
2) Put the game on that SD card
3) change your Wii U internet settings to tubehax so you don't update accidentally (107.211.140.065)
4) open web browser to loadiine.ovh
5) select loadiine GX2 from the drop down and click OK
6) select your game from the loadiine UI

Yes, the latest up-to-date firmware has an exploit that can be used to run any code whatsoever through a web browser.
>>
File: sad.jpg (14 KB, 251x245) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
14 KB, 251x245
>you will never cum inside Kiria
Why
>>
>>342834884
#FE is nothing like Star Ocean
>>
>>342834942
I'm an idiot and I just tried this at the start of the thread. Worked no problem.
Now I'm patching the game to fix the changes.
>>
>>342831570
I'm convinced that the reason they keep censoring niche games like these is so that they use the backlash as an excuse to not localize them and just keep pumping out more Mario and Zelda.
>>
>>342834884
From Japan not America, SO5 bombed harder than and #FE made money back on the two concerts it had + CDs + the digital version was 50% on Amazon and topped during the P5 announcement
>>
>>342825298
>5'7
>106 lbs
Isn't that crazy underweight for a woman of her height?
>>
>>342836883
It is but she looks lanky as fuck anyway so it fits.
>>
>>342836883
>Americans think every woman needs to be thick
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.