[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: GodBox.jpg (21 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
GodBox.jpg
21 KB, 600x400
Apologize
>>
ITS NOT FAIR

WHY IS HE SO PERFECT
>>
>>342805403
why does his shadow and the insignias on his shoulder look like an anime face
>>
Remember when people thought he was retiring?
>>
>>342805403
No

Gonna root against you at evo, too
>>
>>342805723
for different reasons though
>>
He's good at what he does but dear god is puff boring to watch
>>
>>342805531

Im done
>>
>>342805803
I don't even find puff that boring to watch unless it's puff vs puff or puff vs peach or something. Puff vs Fox is fine. What it lacks in speed it makes up for in tension.

Hbox is just an annoying twat is what it comes down to.
>>
File: a9qQpk.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
a9qQpk.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
Not even sure why people dislike HungryBox. He is actually really good at the game and to say he is boring makes no sense. I rather see his jigglypuff then watch the gorrilionth wave dashing/laser spamming foxes.
>>
File: Hbox noose final.png (656 KB, 786x716) Image search: [Google]
Hbox noose final.png
656 KB, 786x716
>>342805403
>>
>>342806207
He makes everything about himself, tries to prop himself up as some kind of inspirational hero but is actually just a boring nerd that nobody likes to hang out.

When was the last time you saw Hbox chilling on stream with other top players drinking and having fun? Never, because he's fucking insufferable.
>>
>>342806207
well, melee attractiveness for a viewer comes from watching space animals dance around each other, and at this point, people understand the meta behind those space animals, further adding to the viewer enjoyment

hungrybox play-stale happens to be very spacing/mental based, but ends coming as ''''slow'''' and '''''''boring''''', plus people not really understand the meta behind hungrybox actions, so they resort to '''''''''''press bair to win lol'''''''''
>>
Hbox commentary: "Hey [player in the middle of their set], are your parents still together? "

Boring playstyle, no friends in the community, kills viewership numbers.
>>
File: 1413229946133.png (118 KB, 251x269) Image search: [Google]
1413229946133.png
118 KB, 251x269
>tfw forgot to watch CEO today

What channel was top 32 onwards on? I only caught some yesterday and this morning in top 64.

And m2kuck getting e-cucked live on stream.
>>
>>342806840
Videogamebootcamp did most of top 32
>>
>>342805403
Sorry but I don't know who that is because I was busy playing video games.
>>
>>342806489
The players aren't your friends. Why does a player's attitude matter outside of when they play?
>>
>>342807563
People like to root for people they like. It is always that way, it always will be, in all types of competition.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.