[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mad Max, the Savior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 312x390
You have 10 seconds to tell me why this 7.5/10 fun game was overlooked by mostly all gamers, streamers and gaming communities?
>>
>>342800156

because it was a 7.5 with no buzz surrounding its release
>>
>>342800383
But it was a true 7.5, not a bought 9.5
>>
I liked it, but I wanted more car combat
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x634
>>342801181
Chumbucket was the best hype man. I actually wanted more guns

>MFW the reason why this game was overlooked, was because MGSV released in the same month
>>
>>342800156
I love this fucking game, I have 130 hours in
>>
Because BamHam combat and no soundtrack by JunkieXL
>>
>>342800156
>little to no marketing
>released three months after Fury Road
>bad story

EXCELLENT, satisfying mechanics and a very well put-together game, but it's all about the timing.
>>
>licensed game
You're not fooling me OP
>>
>>342800156
It came out at the same time as MGSV
>>
Because 7.5 is literal dogshit, it goes
6/10 Unplayable
7/10 Fucking dogshit
8/10 Bad
9/10 decent
10/10 good
>>
>>342803000
trips of truth
>>
>>342802467
Ive played it straight for 3 weeks, its a little repetitive but is so satisying

>>342802560
Good points, agree with you

>>342803000
Trips dont lie...
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 440x660
>>342802749
Yeah I think that killed the game, MGSV was a fun sandbox but the world felt really empty, actually a lot of open world games feel really empty desu
>>
Mediocre at best. Driving around a desert looking for car parts in same-y outposts doing the same thing with a story sometimes.
>>
I didn't play it, but I think it got an unfair treatment. I remember when reviews came in, the gaming press collectively said "yeah we're tired of the ubisoft formula sandbox" wich isn't bad but it got a lot of uneeded flak for it, wich is surprising because MGS V was ubisoft as fuck as well and that got a free pass.
>>
No real reason to play AAA 7.5 games.
>>
openworld with nothing to do aside from driving and taking pretty screenshots
>>
>>342807060

I think at this point we're getting a little bit of Open World fatigue. There are too many fucking Open World games. I miss games with levels and structure and a linear narrative.

I think that's part of why DOOM is doing so well with people -- it's an uncommon type of game anymore.
>>
>>342806854
You should play it! I got it new for 12 bucks and all of the DLC are free

>>342807248
I tought Doom was open world, might give ir a try tho
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.