[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if there is no Half Life 3 because you can't have 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
What if there is no Half Life 3 because you can't have 3 half's of a life.
>>
haf lif 3 is ur lif
>>
>>342768183
I can just take half of yours too
>>
Then give us a fucking episode.
>>
Half this!
*Unzips dick*
>>
>>342768183

But two halfs of a life can have three episodes, so where's episode 3?
>>
>>342768183
The reason there isn't a Half Life 3 yet is that Source 2 was still under development, Vulkan is still essentially a beta, and not enough users have switched to Linux yet.
>>
you can, though. By the third half-life you'll have a quarter of the original amount of the decaying substance that you started with.
>>
>>342768183
>american education
half life is a diminish process not one that you add up
one half life would be 1/2
two half lives would be 1/4
three would be 1/8, so 12.5 %

how the fuck do Americans even breath
>>
>>342770452
kek xD
>>
Go back to iFunny you fucking retarded nigger
>>
>>342770452
You dipshit, 2 half lives, whether they belong to the same person or not, don't equal 1/4 of a life. Do you know how retarded you sound? Fucking Europoors.
>>
>this thread
I'm not sure who's baiting who at this point
>>
>>342771431
Everyone's always baiting. Master baiting, that is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.