[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is any fucking way to have fun with this game past 3-5 hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (208 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
file.png
208 KB, 460x215
There is any fucking way to have fun with this game past 3-5 hours?
>>
???
>>
No, by that point awareness of the game's crippling flaws should have set in
>>
File: lel.jpg (406 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
406 KB, 1024x768
>>
>manage to somehow survive through a few missions with some of your good units
>the game now prevents you from using those good units unless it's a high level mission
>there are no more low level missions for you to train your weaker units in, and your high units can't help out because these missions are still too low for your high level guys
>high level guys are still extremely susceptible to die in an instant to some bad RNG
I realized the only way to win was to not play at all
>>
Stress is just ridiculous, I can't imagine anyone seriously could play this game with heart attacks on
>>
>>342744809
Just plan ahead and level more evenly next time.
>>
File: 1466094477484.png (148 KB, 317x310) Image search: [Google]
1466094477484.png
148 KB, 317x310
>Always bring 2 shovels no matter what
>Only ever need one
>Finally forget to bring shovels during provisioning
>Come across 2 obstacles in a short dungeon
>60 stress to all team members (even though one of them is a fucking grave robber armed with a pickaxe)
>Entire party panicking, all of them fail resolve check
>Have to leave dungeon early because healer keeps passing turns
Wow such fun, those piles of garbage and rubble must be completely terrifying
>>
>>342745105
Only problem is that when the game only hands you 1 or 2 healers, you're forced to have them in every team, and they'll naturally get overleveled
>>
>long dungeon
>first fight fucks the shit up of your entire team just because muh RNG
Yeah git gud xd
>>
RNG the game
>>
>this game is pretty easy I don't get all the rage
>lvl 5 dungeon happens
>uninstall.exe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GW-Y445jUc
>>
>>342746685
>he doesn't know how to manage risk
>>
>>342746962
>dat manchildren reaction
i ain't gonna lie, i kek'd
>>
>>342743207
>literally RNG: the vidya
go play something else
>>
>>342744809
>there are no more low level missions for you to train your weaker units in
Did they remove it? Low level missions were available.
>>
>>342749282
No, I have all of my fags at lvl 6 and I still have green missions
>>
>>342746962
Why
>>
>>342746962
HEALER
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK