[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How different would Resident Evil be if Leon and Chris were both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 3829215-2795585-l3.jpg (139 KB, 1022x515) Image search: [Google]
3829215-2795585-l3.jpg
139 KB, 1022x515
How different would Resident Evil be if Leon and Chris were both women?
>>
the president would have a gay daughter
>>
they'd probably get themselves killed early on
>>
>>342722472
They'd be claire and jill
>>
>>3427227
fucking LITERALLY this.
>>
>>342722472
Still can't get over how long it took for them to realize who each other were. RE6 sucked so much ass.
>>
Lower HP and weaker handguns, but a larger inventory.
>>
>>342722975
That was so micheal bay autistic, I don't even know how to express myself, not to mention Dante was like let's drop the bitch (fake ada carla what ever the fuck) and leon starts to man up to Chris, after his entire team who whacked, after chasing the bitch all over the place, like what the fuck, Leon was like take my word, I need her alive, Chris should have been like No nigga, you take my word, I need her dead, I saved the fuking world fifty times, fuck you
>>
>>342723213
I love how this is the first argument that Leon wins. Not the one where people should listen to him because he's the last cop in the city. Not the one with Claire about where they should go after Raccoon City. Not the one where he points out to his BOW-killing buddy that working for BOW-Makers is wrong. And not the one where he demands an explanation for why the fucking president is dead in the same game.
>>
File: Mizuguchi.full.1085040.jpg (239 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Mizuguchi.full.1085040.jpg
239 KB, 700x700
What if Barry was a woman?
>>
>>342722472
>wanting to remove 2 of the most delicious beef cakes in the vidya world
cis people ladies and gentleman
>>
>>342724318
>beefcake
Leon is more like a slidercupcake.
>>
>>342724318
>Leon
>beefcake
>>
File: Leon RE Damnation.gif (970 KB, 500x236) Image search: [Google]
Leon RE Damnation.gif
970 KB, 500x236
>>342722472
They would be Claire and Jill

Leon is forever best male
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.