[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old vidya memes, why do people still meme them out loud? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The Cake Is A Lie.jpg (218 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
The Cake Is A Lie.jpg
218 KB, 1600x1200
Old vidya memes, why do people still meme them out loud? It's cringy.
>>
>Look how nerdy i am!
>>
>>342720746
it just seem inappropriate
>>
Epic for the win!!!!
>>
>>342720881
Inappropriate implies offense, it's not inappropriate, just retarded.
>>
>>342721135
what? you can't say that, you can't say that because you think something implies something else that the first something thereby becomes something else.
>>
>>342721353
I can say that, i can say anything i want, deal with it, faggot.
>>
I used to post memes but then I took an arrow to the knee.
>>
>>342721597
heh
>>
>>342720746
>look how contrarian I am! I hate normies! XD
>>
>>342721557
That's inappropriate
>>
I don't think you know what a meme is, a meme spreads, that's the definition of a meme, it's only natural that some will eventually seep outside of the internet.
>>
>>342721879
It's got nothing to do with being contrarian you retard, "nerd" doesn't mean what it used to mean, it used to be an undesirable trait but now it just seems to mean anyone who plays video games. Nerd used to be a derogatory term, now it's a fashion trend.
>>
>>342721879
Rawr I am GAMER GURL xDD and the cake is a lie check my 45 lvl in Skyrim oh my gosh cant wait Skyrim 2 xDD and my BF plays FALLOUT 4 oh gosh that's such an amazing and detailed game woah and dude xD lmao can't wait to play CSGO and Overwatch with him again :33 Mercyy so kawaii
>>
>>342722549
Subscribed.
>>
>>342722549
Rock Solid
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.