[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's hear your game idea, anon! >Remember, settings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
>Let's hear your game idea, anon!
>Remember, settings and stories are not game ideas.
>>
It's open world game
you can rape anybody if you want
also it has pregnancy
>>
Rainbows. Rainbows are badass.
>>
>Settings and stories are not game ideas

By this logic, neither is art design and music.
>>
>character is a cuck
>story covers getting cucked and raising your wife's son
>optional quest to have a refugee live at your house and entertain your wife
>quest to build a cuck shed
>quest to meet Anthony Burch to learn his secrets
>quest to give your wife's boyfriend a perfect back massage

Cuck Simulator Coming 2017
>>
>>342713396
>A game where you poo in the loo.
>Write this down, Mahesh
>>
File: Hipster-326202.jpg (59 KB, 620x560) Image search: [Google]
Hipster-326202.jpg
59 KB, 620x560
It's an Earthbound inspired point and click adventure game where you play as a character that looks like pic related. It has an incredibly deep dialogue system. After 10 minutes of playtime, it drops everything previously established and becomes a Touhou rip-off.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
>>342713396
Western themed MMO game.
>>
>>342713636

They're not

Gaming ideas revolve around actual gaming mechanics like combat, puzzle solving, strategy, tactics or technological features.
>>
>>342713396
An open-world game with the gameplay of Kingdom Hearts II.
Fucking genius, I know.
>>
>>342713874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpFXydY1K8k
>>
>>342713396

A single player RPG in the Game of Thrones setting which allows you to pick your origin entirely (Bastard of any region in Westeros, trueborn member of any of the Great Houses or their bannermen, member of the Night's Watch, sellsword, Faceless Man, Sorrowful Man, Maester of the Citadel), and allows you to build skill in swordplay, diplomacy, archery, stealth, magic, politics, medicine, etc.

It will never happen. If it does, it will never be good. But it'd be cool if it could.
>>
>>342713396
Two words:

Hitler Revisited
>>
File: 4258248524.jpg (33 KB, 518x564) Image search: [Google]
4258248524.jpg
33 KB, 518x564
I just want a good open world experience.
>Tfw will never be naive and play WoW or Skyrim for the first time again and get lost but not care
Too many games lack really badass werewolves, so something with that. Maybe a mix of gothic victorian and old western.
>>
>>342713396
Shadow of the Colossus, exact all the Colossi are attractive naked women and you have to cum in their magic weak point to beat the level. There is a risk you will be grabbed and eaten, and then you have to avoid falling all the way down the esophagus into the stomach where you will burn in stomach acid. I just put my Kickstart er page up so I can hire Shadbase as my primary artist.
>>
>>342714243

Too many games lack the ability to play as a really badass werewolf. I just want to be the monster for once. For once in an mmo, let me be a monster instead of slaying monsters.
>>
>>342713396
Remake of Space Station 13.

Rogue like multiplayer game similar to SS13, but you're space miners, and it's a horror survival/thriller.
Random player starts as traitor, xeno, shape shifter, or multiple players as multiple agents or cultists.
Everyone goes about their normal jobs like miner, engineer, quartermaster, captain etc. except survival horror/murder mystery/attack.
First person view, multiple types of maps, not just a station but also a large ship map with two or more ships and a surface colony map.
>>
>>342713396
Two Asian OLs try to not get raped by a poo in the loo, beta whitey and mc.
>>
>>342713539
Including OP? I'm sure he would love to hear about it!
>>
Stickers
>>
>>342713636
You're right, art design and music are not game ideas.

If you think that setting, story, art design, and music are what make a game a game, then perhaps you should go sign up at any university with a "game design" degree and be one of the innumerable kids who just suffer and fall behind because you don't have any (nor do you believe you need any) actual useful skills.

A person who knows how to program and nothing else can make a game. A person who knows how to draw or write a story, and nothing else, cannot make a game.
>>
A game where you can go out into the world, fight people, enslave them, sell them off or put them to work in your own facilities as slave. for example Put them as a wallbutt in your brothel.
>>
>>342713396
a game where you are the villain, yrying to take over the world. as you play the game generates heros with different stats and weapons to try and beat you. if you win, you plunge the world into eternal darkness/dystopian world where you use people like cock sleeves.
>TL;DR TrumpGodemperor 2017
>>
quantic dream/until dawn style narrative game based on qtes and choices in a setting like the movie Signs.

Horror game on a farm&house area in a cornfield in the middle of nowhere. maybe nearby store/church, etc for variety but focus on house.

Early game exploration of areas getting to know characters and the locale, perhaps some secret hints towards alien activity (off the top of my head, hearing rummaging or dogs barking when doing some menial early game task at night)

Ending will start by making choices of where to hole up, place people, armor the house, arm characters (with nearly anything and everything in the complex house/area at players disposal and a variety of different succesful weapons and such). All characters possible to die/live in various different ways. Hiding from alien segments similar to heavy rain taxidermest dlc (choose spot in limited time, hold increasing number of buttons that are hard to hold simultaneously).

focus on atmosphere and subtlety, including sound design. many notes taken from the movie signs such as the scare methods
>>
>>342714768

Although it doesn't have the sexual bent you wind up with, Evil Genius? Blackguards? There's also some other game, Dungeon Siege or something.
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (8 KB, 163x183) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
8 KB, 163x183
>>342713539
hmm
>>
File: puke pup.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
puke pup.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>342714036
welp thats enough internet for today
>>
>>342714768
>Trump
>villain

uh reddits down the hall and to the left kiddo
>>
Action-RPG with the dragon age tactics table. You're heterosexual and you have to suck as much cock as needed in order to become the next Skyrim
>>
>>342713396
Rules of naturing giant things with a sword. Responsive controls, minimal bullshit. I guess it would be quiet short but if I will ever get to doing something it will be about some core mechanic that interests me and won't take half my life to finish.
Not that i will ever get to it: learning programming is such a chore. Have you encountered any somewhat entertaining UE4 leaning materials for absolute fucking retards?
>>
crimsonland but better
>>
Go to Google and type in "Unreal Engine 4 tutorial", then start reading and watching. You can also probably just go to the main webpages and find official tutorials. Even then, it's gonna take a long time to make anything that's not "indie garbage", so time to buckle down.
>>
>>342715184
>t. /r/The_donald
>>
Multiplayer round based game where you try to escape a labirynth filled with monsters. The only way of communication between players is through gestures and a fictional language portrayed through emoticons.
>>
>>342713640
American white guy simulation by hideo kojima
>>
>>342716193
If the emoticons dont have obvious meanings, you're basically requiring players to get together out of the game to agree what emoticon means what. That sounds like bad design to me, because new players won't know what the fuck is going on at all without reading guides to the "language" currently being used in the game.
>>
>>342716324
Death Stranding?
>>
>>342714643
What are premade engines designed specifically for this reason? UE4 uses a simple drag and drop scripting method that a child could figure out with a little googling, you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>342714036
I'd pirate it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>342713396
An RTS, at grand scale. Smallest maps are 5x5km 1v1, but it goes all the way up to 250x250, 32 players.

No factions; instead, players create decks of units much like in Wargame. Units are divided into categories based on production; Structure, Vehicle, Air, and Naval, just like in SupCom. Economy works much like SupCom. However, one can choose to eschew stationary extractors for harvesters that work like they do in Command and Conquer - deployed from a resourcing plant, they extract resources at the same rate as stationary extractors but are more versatile, more resistant to attack, and deposit resorces much less efficiently. At the cost of variety, one can even choose to take both on. Buildings are normally built by engineers, but there are also stationary engineers and airborne engineers, as well as naval equivalents. Amphibious units are rare and geneally less effective. Everything is built up from a starter "Commander", which can also be changed. A stationary commander, for instance, can engineer in a wider radius and possesses more potent weaponry, but is vulnerable to everything buildings are vulnerable to. Abilities and upgrades are kept to a minimum; everything is as simple as possible.

Units take a maximalist approach; any niche I can think of goes in. Of course, you cannot use all of the units available at any one time, so players must make smart decisions about their loadout. The theme is of a mid-future universe where mining corporations developed advanced AI to wage wars on far off planets for the sake of mining rights. The game takes on a more realistic theme as well, with plausibility in lore being quite important. Projectile weapons are simulated as projectiles and are the norm; lasers exist but are found on expensive and exotic units. They are used as high tier sniper weapons and for missile countermeasures.
>>
A RPG where you rape girls in order to get their powers
if you don't rape you get cuckolded and die
When you beat the game you get to rape males too
>>
>>342713396
You take the poo to the loo.
>>
File: pepe_middlefinger.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
pepe_middlefinger.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>342714643
Toby Fox is a composer, he can't code for shit, so he used GameMaker.
He's rich now. How about you, code monkey ?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.