[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of proning in FPS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 03.jpg (4 MB, 2853x2021) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
4 MB, 2853x2021
What do you think of proning in FPS?
>>
>>342708262
Slows down game flow (not that terrible if it's a single player stealth/tactical game) and encourages camping in multiplayer.
>>
bad
>>
Proning is cancer in multiplayer.
>>
>>342708262
Essential in any tactical / realistic shooter.
>>
>>342708262
As long as I can do the rolling around like in ArmA I'm fine with it
>>
>>342709540
>>342709135
>>342709520
> all these asspained console CoD kids being angry that a calm person can outsmart and gun their 360-noscope-yolo rush
>>
>>342711318
b-b-but i don't wanna have to learn maps!! my aim should be the only thing that matters!
>>
>>342711318
>this asspainted console CoD kid being angry that a skilled person can bunnyhop around them in a real game faster than they can turn
>>
>>342708262
sometimes when I see an person proning and they don't notice me I simulate fucking them in the ass then shoot them in the head and skull fuck them
>>
>>342708262
sorely missed along with the ability to lean

the more the genre "advances" the less features it has apparently
>>
someone post that BF42 human caterpillar gif
>>
>>342711603
Don't forget mantling that shit is game developer kryptonite.
>>
>Prone Blocked
>>
>>342714037
What's that mean?
>>
Only good for drop shotting in COD
>>
>>342716381
Mantling is the ability to climb over things.

And if the player can do that then developers can't just put waist high obstacles everywhere to block the player.
>>
>>342711603

How would leaning work in an FPS? Is like the jump out shot from the MGS games?
>>
>>342717985
They can still only allow mantling in scripted places.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.