[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>teleporting behind you >'psh, nothing personel...kid'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>teleporting behind you
>'psh, nothing personel...kid'
Yeah, fuck you FROM.
>>
>what is lock on
>>
They should have been the final boss

prove me wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x338
>>342693453
Sex with Lorthric.
>>
>>342693701
They're easy as shit.
His movement is pretty slow

Nameless king should have been the final boss
>>
File: nothing personel kid.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nothing personel kid.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>342693453
>It's okay if falcom did it
Fuck you /v/
>>
File: faggot.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>it's two bosses vs one guy episode
>>
>>342694594
Don't talk to me or me ever again.
>>
File: 1436172215888.png (148 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436172215888.png
148 KB, 400x400
>>342693453
>places his hand on his brother's
>puts his lips to his ear, breathing hot air into it
>camera does a close up of his lips as he sensually whispers about sharing the load
What did Miyazaki mean by this
>>
>>342694594
Thats just his stand
>>
>>342693453
>Yeah, fuck you FROM.

one of the best bosses.

>>342693969
>Nameless king should have been the final boss

he was tougher than soul of cinder but Cinder was more appropriate as a final boss. On a general note DaS 3 had a great roster of Bosses.
>>
MARK MY WORDS, ASHEN ONE
YOU REMAIN AMONG THE ACCURSED
>>
>>342693453
Boy they easy af
Stand behind them, hit them both at once
Lorian falls down, beat Lothric to death in 1-2 goes
>>
>>342695096
I just did. Killed his older brothers two times more to get for Lothric's ass.
>>
>>342694594
Dark Souls 2 abuses this shit to an absurd level.

I swear to god. both Royal Rat fights, Ruin Sentinels, Throne Watcher and Defender, the Gank Squad, Lud and Zallen, Burnt Ivory King, Elana, Dragonriders, and let us not forget Darklurker... It's nuts.
>>
>>342696056
The NG+ is far and away best in the series but it does make even more boss fights like that. The ninja while fighting flexile sentry and those two pyromancers that leap in through the window while you're fighting what's her face, the chaos witch prisoner thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.