[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids are asleep. Call of Duty thread >REEE NORMIES Shitposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Call_of_Duty_title_trans.png (11 KB, 600x130) Image search: [Google]
Call_of_Duty_title_trans.png
11 KB, 600x130
Kids are asleep. Call of Duty thread

>REEE NORMIES Shitposting
>Lore/Plot Talks
>WW2 Nostalgia
>Infinite Warfare Speculation
>Black Ops 3 Discussion
>Zombies Strategies

Let's do it. I know you fuckers play currently or played this series in the past. We can have a thread about this. I know we can. I remember the days of MW1/MW2/BO1 around here. We had semi regular threads with actual discussion.
>>
there is and was nothing to talk about except unbalanced perks and/or weapons

the last cod I played was mw1, because I think that was the last one with a server browser and modding allowed
>>
I played BO1 on the X1 recently. It's pretty fun. I hit a few decent ballistic knife shots.
>>
>>342693092
Pretty sure World at War had modding and servers and BO1 had servers too.

not that this is a good thing necessarily because if you want to play Bo1 now, you can play 24/7 Nuketown or Crouch Only Servers and nothing else.
>>
played BO3 a lot on my ps4, didn't expect to like it that much.

I like the wall running and jet pack things. the guns were cool.

the campaign also surprised me, somehow the story was decent and it was fun to play.

I don't like zombie, but I don't regret my 80$ (canadian) investment

Also hyped for Infinite since it's in space and I'm not a 12 y/o faggot
>>
>Bombs and Flags weekend for BO3
>CTF/SnD/Demolition playlist
>The playlist has Double XP enabled so it's swarming with players

This is the best thing ever. I love these modes but never get a chance to play them because of population issues.
>>
>>342693230
>crouch only
I have still yet to find one of these mythical servers. only crazy shit like Helicopters in CoD2
>>
>>342694783
They were rampant in BO1. The opposite to the Nuketown 24/7 autism.

I used to join them whenever I saw them a wreck the place up with a runner glass until they permabanned me
>>
File: beneficial cucumber.png (331 KB, 364x360) Image search: [Google]
beneficial cucumber.png
331 KB, 364x360
BO3 custom zombies when?
>>
>>342695039
Eventually?
>>
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 2060x1815) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 2060x1815
>>342693413
Besides the Candian part, I think I found myself.
>>
You know, some people might disagree, but I loved Tranzit, and it fuckin blew my mind when I first played it. To be able to traverse between 4 separate maps was simply unthinkable, having gone from the fairly simple BO1 maps to that.
>>
You know I kinda enjoy the futuristic Call of Dutys. I know a lot people hate them, but I kinda like seeing how each developer thinks our futures might play out with the different technologies coming about. And I like to see how crazy and overpowered they make their futures appear.
>>
Just beat Call of Duty Classic a month ago and started on United Offensive. Don't really care for it as much. Should I skip it and just go into CoD 2?
>>
>>342696750
I haven't played UO yet, but some people say that's one of the better WW2 CoDs. But CoD2 is definitely worth a play so I wouldn't hold it against you.
>>
I got on the train with MW2 and max prestiged every game up to but not including Ghosts (technically not MW3 either because I got to 10th and they added 10 more, fuck that).

I think I've had my fill of CoD for years to come. Now I just look back and think, "Damn I spent a lot of time on those games."

>>342693446
>SnD
>Demolition
>Population issues

Has CoD changed since I stopped playing? SnD was extremely popular last I'd known, and I'm pretty sure Demolition wasn't hurting for players either.
>>
Why did CoD get shat on for trying something new like space wars instead of doing the same old WW2 shit again? Was weird as fuck desu.
>>
>>342698726
Because anyone will jump on the bandwagon that CoD sucks when really it's trying to be different with every game. And I know some people might not like that because everyone is getting sick and tired of the future, but they would've said the same shit if they kept going with WW2 I bet. And seeing everyone's reactions to the Infinite Warfare demo was fucking hilarious because they KNOW it looks good and they don't want to admit it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.