[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does someone over at Polygon actually have good taste in vid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: polylolgravityrush2.jpg (211 KB, 1010x872) Image search: [Google]
polylolgravityrush2.jpg
211 KB, 1010x872
Does someone over at Polygon actually have good taste in vidya?

http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/6/20/11976116/gravity-rush-2-preview-e3-2016
>>
>>342692049
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the only two playable characters are females.
>>
>>342692218
Eh... not necessarily. Kat has been an SJW target a couple of times in the past. Not a whole lot since her game only had average sales numbers, but I do distinctly remember bitching about her outfits (adorable though they may be).

I'm more willing to chalk this one up to the "even a stopped clock is right twice a day" principle.
>>
>>342692049
Gravity Rush is bottom of the barrel trash tier in the gameplay department though.
>>
>>342692441
It's almost like they're working on fixing that in the sequel.
The movement mechanics were great though you fagtron
>>
>>342692049
I'm surprised they didn't find the outfit "problematic"
>>
>>342692218
10000000%
>>
>>342692218
She's dressed in scanty clothing though -- so wouldn't they dump on it then?
>>
>>342692441
>bottom of the barrel trash tier in the gameplay department
An open world action adventure game with land and air combat dodges blocks and special moves - all about to be improved upon in the sequel.

The original handheld game had simple combat and that isn't an insult to it -- but here is an insult - your opinion makes you look like a fucking ignoramus.
>>
I think it's just that GR is in that nebulous area where it's too popular to ignore but too niche to be able to get any good clickbait out of so they can just be honest about it.
>>
>>342692404
>>342692690
The mistake you're making is assuming SJWism is based on logic, where as it's actually quite neurotic and very close to /v/ mentality.
>>
File: 2227239-rememberme.jpg (268 KB, 902x960) Image search: [Google]
2227239-rememberme.jpg
268 KB, 902x960
>>342692049
>Not white chicks
Yeah, they would ride on that.

>B-but they are dressed like that sluts!
It's okay for whatever reason, no one is mentioning how only part people remember about Remember Me is ass and ass physics. Her ass was everywhere and no one said a thing because it's okay according to some nonexistent standards that always change.
>>
>>342692218
:^)
Top kek m8!
The game is only popular because of stooopid SJW right?
There is no way someone might just genuinely like the games and think they are fun right?
>>
>>342692049
>In another reality I'd be raving about Horizon: Zero Dawn
>I never got to play Horizon

So this guy knew he'd love the game before he got to play it, because if it's rich history? Or maybe it's just another big game with only female playable characters?
>>
>>342693138
Shouldn't you be watching your wife's son? I'm sure Jamal is taking up all her time after all.
>>
>>342692828

how? The game was shit from a gameplay perspective. Assumung a sequel will inherently be better is ignorant
>>
>>342693629
Nice retort senpai
I finally understand why im so wrong!
>>
>>342692049
>Does someone over at Polygon actually have good taste in vidya?

Polygon are hardcore Nintendrones, make no mistake.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.