[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: manny.jpg (88 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
manny.jpg
88 KB, 600x800
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
He just wanted his 15 minutes of fame.
>>
I finished these games recently and I have no idea what the fuck 90% of it was about.
>>
>>342682254
check out the wiki, it explains a lot
>>
He was simply trying to catch the dangerous and cunning Miami Mutilator. A really noble goal if you ask me.
>>
Not even Richard knew. He's literally the craziest fuck in the series.
>>
>>342684660
But wasn't he the miami mutilator?
>>
I AM THE FUCKING GREATEST DETECTIVE
>>
>>342685298
Crazy like a fox, you'd have to be to catch that devious Miami Mutilator
>>
>>342678837
Guys some of these posts sound a lot like someone being detective as a false cover for the murders of the miam
>>
>>342685723
There's no way the devilishly handsome ace detective Manny Pardo could be someone so degenerate.

>>342685951
Exactly, you have to get into the killer's mindset if you ever want to catch him.
>>
The Miami Mutilator is a very sophisticated case. Leave it to the brain dead press to give all the attention to the juvenile animal mask massacres.
>>
File: aba.jpg (109 KB, 1024x948) Image search: [Google]
aba.jpg
109 KB, 1024x948
>>
>>342686951
Looking to get your fifteen minutes of (You)s, huh?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.