[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People on v/ Say it's a terrible game >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: GS.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GS.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
>People on v/ Say it's a terrible game
>It's actually really fucking good

Yeah fuck off, yeah the ending was missing but the rest of the game was fucking great.
>>
>>342678654
/v/ loves that game. They just complain about the missing content
>>
File: fallout-4.png (628 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4.png
628 KB, 765x497
>>
>>342680010
Unlike OP, you're an idiot

FO4 was a shit game. Period.
>>
>>342680090
Let's see you make a better Game of the Year candidate faggot.
>>
>>342680214
Nice ad hominem faggot
>>
>>342680569
Nice goalpost movement and recycled insult you ass master.
>>
>>342680837
Nice ironic goal post movement and even more buzzwords Todd
>>
>>342680569
Really though, fallout 4 is fucking fantastic, combat is world's better than 3 and NV, I have 150 hours in, still tons of the map that's unexplored. I haven't really done the main quest- so if that's one of your complaints a can't speak to it. But of what I have seen there is so much cool lore and locations. I would have preferred the skills stat system to the perks only thing but it doesn't diminish my experience

The bottom line is that I'll get to enjoy it for another hundred hours while you be mad on the Internet
>>
>>342681182
>I enjoy eating shit hahah u mad?
Okay have fun bud while I play games that are not literally dumbed down shit
>>
>>342678654
What game is this?
>>
>>342682931
Robotic hand, a picture of an animal in a rough gemstone patch on his shoulder and tied horsetail hair with an eyepatch in a burning hospital
Can't you make a guess son?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.