[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this game was pretty much doa right? Even bloodborne had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1200x650
So this game was pretty much doa right?

Even bloodborne had more post discussion and that game was 3 hours long tops.
>>
File: 1466572848617.png (155 KB, 945x596) Image search: [Google]
1466572848617.png
155 KB, 945x596
>NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
>"discussion"
>>
lmao nopoise and shit invasions ruined the game.

Miyazaki too proud to change his mistakes.
>>
A rehashed callback to the first game versus a new spin on an old formula, hmmmm... I wonder why Bloodborne had more discussion?
>>
Why did they make it so much like Bloodborne?
>>
There's honestly not much to discuss since at least half the build options in the game are unusable trash. Might be closer to 75%+, honestly.
>>
>>342675219
Why did they do it? Dark, faith, many STR weapons, all the interesting things are horrible all because they didn't bother to adjust poise or magic values, only the chaos blade which they buffed counter damage back to 160. It was so easy in DaS2 to fix problems, why can't they do it again?
>>
waiting to buy the "Librarian of the foremost vice" version that gets released after all the DLC is out
>>
>>342677229
You shut your whore mouth.
But really...
>this
>>
It can't be a bad game, Big M worked on it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160322-201156.png (203 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160322-201156.png
203 KB, 720x1280
I never thought that poise was so fucking important
It ruined the game for me
>>
>>342677735
Like he is working a 100% on the DS3 DLCs while doing three other new projects, r-right?
>>
>>342672901
They had an opportunity to take past souls games and implement the best parts from each into 3 but ended up turning it into Bloodborne with shields and even shitter pvp.
>>
>>342672901
>buy dark souls 3 for birthday
>has never played a souls game before
>spend 5 hours playing, never make it past the high wall of lothric
>whathaveidone.jpg
>play first souls game to get the hang of it
>slowly make progress, start to love the game
>decide to buy dark souls 2
>slog through about 60 hours until beating it, love the series more than ever and starting to feel good about my initial purchase
>beat dark souls 3 in about twenty hours

Felt like a pretty standard rpg to me at that point, really. Maybe the first two games just broke me in but I didn't really feel the sense of accomplishment from doing anything in 3 that I got from the first two.
>>
>>342672901
>games success entirely dependant on number of /v/ posts

Wewlad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.