[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good non-pokemon monster capturing and raising games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53 KB, 578x327
What are some good non-pokemon monster capturing and raising games?
>>
Dragon Warrior Monsters is the only other good one.
>>
>>342664630
Whatever one your dad has been playing since he encountered your mom in the wild
>>
>>342664698
Too bad SE doesn't want to bring them state side anymore.
>>
>>342665083
Joker 2 probably sold like shit.
>>
>>342665303
we only got one joker game.
>>342664630
the only ones I remember from the top of my head are the SMT series, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, and Yo-kai Watch as the more recent ones with game releases. Each flavor depending on the type of game you want
>>
>>342665303
I could have sworn it sold fine. Not crazy but well enough.
Maybe if they took a note from Capcom's success with MH of recent years and actually advertise they're fucking Non-FF games they'd see better sales.
>>
ni no kuni is decent
it peters out halfway through though.
>>
>>342665536
No WE got both Joker and Joker2, what we didn't get was Joker2 Pro.
and now the remakes of the first two games and probably Joker3
>>
>>342665303
It did, and many believe it's one of the reasons we stopped getting DQ for awhile.
>DQ Fans knew Joker 2 Pro was already released in Japan and were waiting for it it never came
>it was released right as the 3DS was knocking on the door
>nonexistent marketing
The other factors were the DS Remakes, which along with nonexistent marketing also had a notoriously limited print.
>>
>>342665536
i own joker 2. it is sitting in my game case right next to me. you are incorrect
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.