[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't love me quietly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: makeThumb[1].jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
makeThumb[1].jpg
33 KB, 640x480
Don't love me quietly
>>
>>342648979
This game was the shit when I was a kid. I used to play this game like crazy with my friend and we had loads of fun. Too bad he turned out as a normalfag while I'm still the same childish retard.
>>
>>342649314
Holy shit. You accurately described my experience with this game as well.
>>
>>342649314
>>342649418
Are you both me?
>>
DO IT WITH INTENSITY
>>
>that waifu who got thrown from the building
didnt deserve it 2bh
>>
This game on the pc was my first experience playing vidya online with other people.
>>
>>342648979
Fuck this game was so good, it and agent under fire. Wish GOG would release them or something.
>>
just post the damn song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJqpLmGd4uU
>>
>>342649314
>>342649418
>>342649553
Same here, would stay up all night playing multiplayer on this game.

Guess it was Cod before cod
>>
>>342649708
OR YOU'LL MISS THE POOOOOOINT
>>
>>342650464
Nothing will beat this intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEXKzDc0J-g
>>
Honestly found this games local multiplayer to be a good successor to Goldeneye's, played this on the GC and PS2 at mine and my friends house
>>
>>342651792
This guy has it right

Everything or nothing was SO close to being like a real bond film it wasn't even funny. The pacing, the writing, everything was just so perfect.

Nightfire had the better levels and online though.
>>
>play the snow level with the gondolas
>put tripewire mines on the entrance and hide in there so you can't die
>hide behind the front desk clerk desk
>set up a brief case minigun on the desk and hide so the AI can't kill you
>play on the level with the mounted laser guns and the death pit in the middle
>place a trip mine laser at the end of the laser barrel
>someone uses the mounted gun and points it at an enemy causing it to trigger and blow up the user
>nuclear silo level, mastering guided sentinel rockets up and down the map
>oddjob hat tricks
>>
File: The World is Not Enough.jpg (179 KB, 736x1078) Image search: [Google]
The World is Not Enough.jpg
179 KB, 736x1078
Don't mind me just being best Bond movie intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvNDR5OrqM
>>
File: Nightfire Skyrail.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Nightfire Skyrail.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
NO GUNS
HELICOPTERS ONLY
SKYRAIL
>>
>>342652873
We used to play hide and seek with those remote rockets on the gondola level. I miss sleepovers.
>>
>>342649314
>Used to play the game with my cousins and my sister
>Played the game so much
>Fast forward to now
>All normalfags
>I'm still playing video games
>2016
>I'm still the same childish retard
>>
File: 007-Agent-Under-Fire.jpg (80 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
007-Agent-Under-Fire.jpg
80 KB, 640x907
2nd place isn't bad though
>>
I will never forgive EA for modernizing Goldeneye reloaded and destroying my favorite movie

>Zukovski is a skinhead
>Runs a pumping music night club in Los angeles
>Turned the Antennea cradle into a solar power plant in africa
>Boris completely removed
>Final sequence with Alec is a fucking QTE

It was Call of duty with a coat of somewhat- bond. Hardly any espionage, just run and shoot everyone to win.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXI15p3k8FM
>>
>>342648979

One of the greatest console FPS games of all time

I couldn't get passed the stupid fucking retarded submarine mission in 007 mode. FUCK THAT SHIT. FUUUUCK. Hit ONE FUCKING MINE and you have to start back at the super slow and boring beginning of the mission every time.
>>
>>342653398
>2nd
>Agent

Agent is like 6th. Far below EoN, The two N64 games, Nightfire and even Rogue agent was better.
>>
>>342653415

but the GoldenEye satellite was in Cooba
>>
I'm sure we can all agree The World is Not Enough was a better game than goldeneye, right?
>>
>>342653496
Trial and error, my friend.
I'm sure we've all been down that road before
and I hope we all managed to learn that and do it with intensity without problem.
>>
File: GoldenWhy.jpg (81 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
GoldenWhy.jpg
81 KB, 700x480
>>342653589

>that feel when got stuck in that first level in MI6
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>342653398

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0isujjfJd-c

0:57

When you hear it.
>>
>>342653770

WHATS YER OFFER
>>
>>342653565
Exactly the point. They changed it in the remake because muh cuban missle crisis and hurt feelings
>>
>>342653628

Nah I gave up and I dont have my gamecube anymore. I don't feel like going through the whole game on 007 mode again just to get to that mission.

That sniper mission at the oil refinery was also pretty fucking hard on 007 mode. You had to know the exact position of every single sniper and bait enemies out without getting shot. You had to quickscope like a mother fucker.

I will forever debate that this game is better than Timesplitters 2. I know they aren't super similar but they are both derivative of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. Nightfire was the true successor of Goldeneye. It had the exact same buttclenching experience of perfecting a level on the hardest mode and if you die you get no fucking checkpoints or save areas.
>>
>>342653227

came to post this.

so good.

chilling in the ski lodge flying rockets out to the castle was the shit
>>
>>342653896
Aw man, don't remind me that sniper mission.
>>
File: excited.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
excited.gif
6 KB, 200x200
Alright /v/ post your favorite:

>chapter
>map
>character
>weapon set
>>
>>342648979
Is this the Bond game where you start shooting people in outer space? That shit was retarded even back then.
>>
Daily reminder that the PC version was dogshit while the console versions were god tier.
>>
>>342653770

How did you even notice that?
>>
>Pc version has completely different levels
>no skyrail in multiplayer
>>
>>342652657
They even got actual movie actors to lend their voices and likeness in the game as well such as Pierce Brosnan, Shannon Elizabeth, Willam Dafoe, and BASED Richard Kiel.
>>
>>342653227
this!

PS2 FPS 007 games are some of the best games ever made.
Agent under fire and Nightfire have so much nostalgia for me
And they hold up so well, unlike goldeneye which is unplayable now.
>>
>>342655279
That last mission was a downer. Shooting the laser at the spacemen just wasn't satisfying. You'd shoot them and all they'd do was slowly drift away.
>>
File: Moonraker pew-pew.webm (3 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
Moonraker pew-pew.webm
3 MB, 640x272
>>342655279
>>342657608
I unironically enjoy Moonraker so that shit's all fine with me.
>>
>>342657438
>PS2

They're multiplat and were created initially for GC. PS2 is a port.
>>
>>342659103
yeah forgot multiplat, for me I played shit on Ps2 since that's what all my friends had

didn't know they were initially GC
>>
>>342655665
as a kid I was TERRIFIED of ramses, so the second I started this level I hid under the bed.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.