[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay anon, give us your video game idea. If we like it it gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
Okay anon, give us your video game idea. If we like it it gets funded, if not then off to the street with you.
>>
>>342624170
Dark Souls but with lolis
>>
Pokemon but easier
>>
A game with only women and minorities
>>
I'm already making a kick-starter, im not giving you my ideas to steal
>>
>>342639652
Anything that is closest to the biggest AAA titles.

We need another catalyst to heard all of the neckbeards and man-children away from normal people, then somehow gas or burn them all for being closet pedofiles.
>>
>>342639652
We need a game for the sjw audience. Something like Counter Strike, but much easier. Let us just add some lbgt people and add a lot of diversity. The hit boxes and ticks doesn't matter, we just invest 99 % of our money into marketing, because the gameplay will suck anyway.

Management: "Sorry Anon, but Overwatch already exist"
>>
*slaps dick on table*
>>
>>342640819
*joins in on slapping said dick.
>>
>>342639652
A FPS open world game with a black woman MC.
>>
>>342640297
After the new God of War will flop, we release a game of the same genre based on Requiem Vampire Knight, with dmc's gameplay and original GoW's cool murderous qte shit. Of course we could slightly change some of the most digusting moments like that scene where giant dragons take explosive shits on Dracula's fleet.
>>
>>342641173
Whoops didn't mean to quote >>342640297
>>
No, wait. A group of teenagers... save the world a second time.
>>
Dildo fighting simulator. MP is 50v50, didos even have full floppy physics. Maps are sweeping hills fool of color. Every character makes light saber sounds as they swing.
There is even a canons that shoot massive dildos
>>
>>342639652
It's an adventure game where you have to tell a little girl a good night story

You search for bits and pieces in a huge overworld and at the end of the day you "set" the pieces together and create a story
If it's good then she will be happy, if you fail or die then you won't have a good story and she might have nightmares
For example if you fight a dragon you can tell about a dragon but it's obviously dangerous because the dragon might kill you

at some point she gets older and you might have to teach her about accounting in a simulator or have ramblings about your vietnam ptsd
or you might have 'the talk'
>>
>>342641067
sorry this isn't ea

try down the street
>>
>>342639652
Okay listen up
We going to go genre defining here

Make it open world
Grass can catch fire
And you can glide
BOOM
Best of E3 right here, promote me faggots
>>
>>342639652
FTL 2

Cheap to make, fun as shit, sold like hotcakes.
>>
File: orsKxsV.jpg (94 KB, 765x1080) Image search: [Google]
orsKxsV.jpg
94 KB, 765x1080
Alpha Protocol using the Archer license
>>
File: 1336461995967.jpg (7 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1336461995967.jpg
7 KB, 126x126
>>342642092
If you don't tell her good stories for a long time then she will develop a father complex and fugg lots of chads, leadingn to a bad end
>>
File: 1364617925501.gif (423 KB, 245x169) Image search: [Google]
1364617925501.gif
423 KB, 245x169
>>342642120
We don't need any lawsuits from Ubisoft Ben, we're almost belly up as it is.
>>
>>342642371
>every other dialogue option is just LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I propose we make an open-world sandbox and add some other elements like base-building and crafting, but only half-ass them.

Then spend 80% of the budget on marketing and game review bribes.
>>
>>342642537
But we need a really tedious and repetitive way to reveal parts of the map. If only there were some sort of tall structure we could make our MC climb 30 or 40 times throughout the game
>>
>>342639652
>waifus for the thirsty gois
>overly manly character for dem fellas that grow without a dad
>gender bender characters for them Tumblr crowd
>endless fighting on less then 12 maps at launch
>useless skins
>magnets
>profit.
>>
>>342639652
Hacky Sack Tournament. But with Cars.
>>
File: Archer_partying.png (301 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
Archer_partying.png
301 KB, 600x317
>>342642371
Oh fuck I did not know I wanted this.
>>
>>342639652

It's Kingdom Under Fire but with base building. You toggle between unit control and overworld control.
>>
>a woman is the ceo of the company
Lmao what a shit company. I'd rather be on the streets.
>>
>>342642729
Sounds good so far. I suggest we take a third of the maps and the wackier skins and sell them separately as DLC.
>>
>>342642371
I was seriously hoping more cartoons would jump onto the video game/RPG bandwagon after the success of South Park. Archer could be perfect.
>>
>>342639652
you start out as a robot on a planet full of robots on the outer rim of the galaxy

Humans exist, but abandoned the robots nearly ten thousand years ago. Some regard them in an almost religious sense, others hate them for their abandonment, but overall not much is known about them

Army building mechanics similar to the phantom pain, there are two or more factions vying for control of the planet and the storyline depends entirely on which you join or whether to choose your own path

You can switch out you body for other prefabs or exchange parts themselves. If you're in a position of significant power in your faction you can call in things like strike teams, support mortars/equipment, vehicles, etc

Plotline involves first taking control of your planet, then following the clues left behind to search for humans. Red herring humans that are actually just synths (they have their own planets/fractured galactic empire) who are also searching for the humans.
>>
>>342643225
the show straight up hasn't been funny for 3 seasons, a game written by them would be trash

>hey by the way all those one off characters are all going to be recurring now! nothing about them was funny or interesting but surely our fans will love seeing them again!
>>
>>342644398
And then later in the game when you've become powerful enough to control entire systems you stop looking at the small picture, treating robots like the workers they are and effectively abandoning them like humans did 2deep
>>
>>342639652
Tactical shooter with monsters instead of terrorists.
>>
>>342644945
but anon, terrorists are monsters
>>
>>342644725
the idea was to give at least the first planet a nier-type vibe where you get the sense that somewhere down the line someone fucked up big time, and eventually you realize the reason the humans fled the galaxy is because of robot uprisings resulting in the massacre of 80% of the galaxy's human population, when you finally re-activate the portal massive halo sized portal they escaped through, they come through with warships and immediately begin attacking their fleet. You can choose to fight their army or submit. destroying the portal means they won't get reinforcements but it also locks you out of the secret ending where if you've transferred yourself into a synth body you can sneak through the portal and live as a human in their utopia-like galaxy
>>
>>342645085
>Whynotboth.jpg
Terrorist monsters!
You get sent in to eliminate a terrorist cell, and they turn out to be [aliens, mutants, demons, elves, alien mutant demon elves]
>>
>>342644945
Underhell already exists.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.