[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This game already came out Did they even advertise this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Umbrella-Corps.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella-Corps.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>This game already came out

Did they even advertise this game?
>>
I didn't even know this existed until now. What the fuck?
>>
>>342634562
they spent roughly $150k total on it

marketing was just an email to review sites

staff was just a small bunch of nobodies on a tight deadline using unity

they made bank :)
>>
It's out? First I heard of it.

Took me a week to notice Mirrors Edge 2 launched too, saw zero commercials.
>>
the pieces are there to make this a good game but there's too many glaring flaws.
>>
No advertising that I've seen, I first heard it was released when an anon here posted a thread a few days ago and when I googled it there weren't even any reviews, just a few articles saying that it existed and they were surprised there was no announcement
>>
>>342634802
>they made bank :)
did they?
>>
>>342635428
they had to sell roughly 6000 units to break even

we dont know how well it sold

but id wager my house that between ps4 and steam they sold more then that
>>
>>342634965

I was interested in it but I was sure this wasn't going to come out until next year.

I guess they rushed this out.
>>
File: Umbrella Corpse.png (48 KB, 695x89) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella Corpse.png
48 KB, 695x89
>>
>>342637463
Thats probably more then the 6k they need to sell just on steam
>>
>>342634562
He's right, you know >>342635923

I don't think there has ever been a game under the label of a major AAA company that has failed to sell even under 10k units, even for shitty little titles on GBA.
>>
File: tactical_facepalm.jpg (302 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
tactical_facepalm.jpg
302 KB, 1200x794
>>342634562
Those arm shield things are so fucking dumb
>>
File: Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png (1 MB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png
1 MB, 1277x716
>>342634562
Is it fun?
I realize the reviews are terrible but I don't give a shit about them as long as can have fun playing it with some bros.

I'm a guy who really loves RE6 and 5 if that tells you anything.
>>
Why is that guy wearing one of those yugioh deck holder things
>>
>>342638303
It's a shield, and it doesn't even expand.
>>
>>342638297
It sure looks more fun than something like Overwatch.

Just don't play it PC, population is too low.
>>
>>342634562
They advertised it fairly in japan but only in capcom's streams, not in famitsu and such.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.