[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so in the witcher universe is geralt the most accomplished or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: geralt_witcher_3.jpg (94 KB, 903x500) Image search: [Google]
geralt_witcher_3.jpg
94 KB, 903x500
so in the witcher universe is geralt the most accomplished or greatest witcher ever, or just a really good one?
im
>>
>>342630241
He's known as a legend, you tell me
>>
he was advanced from the start, and is also the most accomplished witcher no doubt. He took the mutations much easier than the rest of the boys, enough to go for a second round that puts him at a much higher physical peak than the rest.

On top of that, when you tally up his monster slaying and people slaying he is arguably the best swordsman in the universe
>>
>>342631157
>took the mutations much easier... enough to go for a second round.

Right outcome, wrong cause. His body showed immunity to the mutagens so they doubled the dose = doubled the power.
>>
>>342630241
A really boring one
>>
>>342630241
Yes.

He's the most skilled, no doubt.
>>
There's a reason why queens, kings and other high ranked officials personally request his help in a world where Witchers are mostly disliked.
>>
bloodborne is better. geralt is edgy faggot.
you can't prove me wrong faggots
>>
File: 1464647799661.jpg (68 KB, 1109x1076) Image search: [Google]
1464647799661.jpg
68 KB, 1109x1076
>>342630241

He's pretty much one of the best no doubt, but Eskel is no joke himself. He apparently also took down an higher vampire as well. Honestly, wolf school boys all seem pretty tough.
>>
>>342632959
>He apparently also took down an higher vampire as well.
But I thought higher vampires could only be killed by their own kind. That's a major plor point in Blood & Wine.
>>
>>342633184
by the time the vampire regenerates the people who hired eskel wouldn't even still be alive
death is a minor setback for higher vampires but a minor setback is still a longtime by human standards
>>
He inherited great genes from his parents (a master swordsman and a rare fertile witch), which was probably why his body handled the trial of grasses so well. They gave him a higher dose of the potions to "compensate" for that which explains some things like his white hair and fast by Witcher standards reflexes.
With all the shenanigans he's gotten up to with Ciri, politics, and the wild hunt it's easy to say that yes he's the most accomplished wiedzmin around, partially because he won the genetic lottery and partially because he's a determined badass who wouldn't let anybody get between him and his daughterfu.
>>
File: Hunter_Art_1427135263.jpg (272 KB, 600x1290) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_Art_1427135263.jpg
272 KB, 600x1290
>>342632315
psshh.. nothin personell.. kid
>>
>>342633538
Precisely. Higher vampires take years to regenerate after a death but it's still an accomplishment since they're extremely tough to fight.

Geralt is probably one of the strongest and most capable swordfighters but he can be defeated. Vilgefortz beat him amongst others. He's hardly invunerable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.