[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendly reminder that best girl is canonically dead because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Faridah_Malik.png (267 KB, 520x566) Image search: [Google]
Faridah_Malik.png
267 KB, 520x566
friendly reminder that best girl is canonically dead because retards couldn't save her.
>>
>>342625606
fucking reTARD bastards.
>>
Look at that jaw.

Perfect size for catching a load.
>>
> that
> girl

Pick one, only one.
>>
>>342627042
> Oh
> Shit
> It
> That
> Girl
>>
How? Saving her is literally just 4 takedowns and an EMP.
>>
Yeah, rip
>>
Is that what they said? I thought it was because Malik wasn't intended to be a important character.
>>
>>342625606
Not true Fly Boy
>>
>>342625606
Why do you keep posting this if you can't even provide some form of proof for this assertion?
>>
>>342625606
>best girl
That's not the Picus AI waifu.
>>
File: 1454130482923.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454130482923.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
Reminder that the same cucks who post this also said Adam was canonically dead before Mankind divided was announced.
>>
i didnt even know you could save her
>>
File: 1405670757007.gif (3 MB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1405670757007.gif
3 MB, 425x425
mfw i saved her on my first attempt during my pacifist run
>>
File: eliza_cassan_in_game_cinematic.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eliza_cassan_in_game_cinematic.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>342629043
>>
>>342625606
I save-scummed till I saved her.
>>
File: deus ex HR megan.png (908 KB, 876x769) Image search: [Google]
deus ex HR megan.png
908 KB, 876x769
>>342625606

>modern gaming holds your hand so much it trains you to think nothing bad can happen
>figure she won't really die, she is an invincible NPC
>she dies

But even despite that point, it really wasn't clear that you had to do something personally to save her, at least not until it was too late to save her in time

But then again, she is a manish looking dyke so nothing of value was lost. I had a recent save but I just didn't fucking care so I moved on to the best girl in the game, pic related

>inb4 cuck

You faggots need to wake the fuck up and be red-pilled on the Illuminati confirmed agenda. The writers of desu sex 3, want to shame you for like the objectively more beautiful, real woman by contriving the cuck "plot twist". So, the wannabe fake"alpha"-"males" say fuck this I aint no cuck! ill take the mandyke first!

There a truAlphaMale doesn't let a nerdy mustache skinny glassed nerd writer dominate him but creates a new fictional vision that is fitting for the physical looks of the AlphaFemale of the game.
>>
>>342625606
[Citation needed]
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.