[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo I don't understand, I might just be retarded, and really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Top-10-Dark-Art-Chris-Mars-2.jpg (346 KB, 508x550) Image search: [Google]
Top-10-Dark-Art-Chris-Mars-2.jpg
346 KB, 508x550
yo I don't understand, I might just be retarded, and really don't want to ask anywhere else.

Whenever I launch Quake or Half Life it starts playing some kind of audio book in the background. Or like a talk, I really don't know how to describe it. In Quake it's talking about some kind of music, it starts off by saying
>exercise 1...

it's a man and a woman, the man is called Matt Jacobs

in Half Life they talk about climate change, wtf is up
I both have them on Steam btw.
>>
ITT: The Ramblings of a Lunatic
>>
>>342618946

They're coming for you. Hide.
>>
>>342618946
/x/tard here, I'm listening
>>
You have a CD in your disc drive.
>>
Those fucking hippies gave you a virus so that you start beliving in their "climate change" fairy tale and how you are just so evil for using a refrigirator

Have those morons ever heard of the fucking ice age?
But no, climate always has to stay to the same and you not living like a fucking cave man and burning your printer beause it'S EVUL is going to make the planet explode any minute now
>>
>>342619334

But wouldn't burning your printer cause pollution?
>>
>>342619305
yeah, just looked it up OP

The game used to load the soundtrack through the cd and it's trying to do that still.
>>
File: occulus rift waifu age.jpg (32 KB, 338x328) Image search: [Google]
occulus rift waifu age.jpg
32 KB, 338x328
>playing the original Quake back in the day
>we only had one music CD in the whole house
>played quake for years with this as the soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcA6KVUHPi0
>>
>>342619407
you really can't ever be right with those people

one minute you are Hitler for using a refrigirator and "hurting the planet" the next minute you are Hitler for wasting animal lives because you had to throw away food that expired on account of not being in a refrigirator
>>
>>342619305
>>342619427

thanks a bunch, was curious about the exercise 1 shit, turned out it was a cd from english class from about 5 years ago

>tfw my schizo didn't fuck me over this time
>>
>>342619305
>>342619427
That would freak me the fuck out too. I just thought OP was a lunatic.
>>
just out of curiosity what over games do that as well?
>>
>>342619936
I suppose Age Of Empires 2 might.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.