[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I? I enjoy mmos, and I like the Elder scrolls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: th.jpg (19 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
19 KB, 480x269
Should I? I enjoy mmos, and I like the Elder scrolls.
>>
>>342618881
its garbage and im a big elder scrolls fan, only get it if you have friends to play with. Otherwise just replay another TES game instead. TESO classes arent fun and theyre limited
>>
MMOs are dead.
>>
>>342619352
this
>>
File: 1464772908522.png (78 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464772908522.png
78 KB, 633x758
>>342619352
this senpai. MMOs are not about adventuring with friends anymore, it's about camping at base, so you can que with random people to pick up a new item to make your damage numbers go up.
>>
>>342619350
My boyfriend has it. Maybe he'd play with me but then again we could probably get the same experience by playing one of the hundreds of f2p mmos minus it being in the Elder scrolls universe.

Is it a massive download? Steam tends to lie about the space their games take up.
>>342619661
Yeah, I miss when mmos were played to actually have fun.
>>
Not OP, and I have zero friends, but One Tamriel has me interested. All I want is a walking simulator where I can fuck around in the various provinces. Mostly just hang around Anvil and wander in the West Weald. Is it still a bad idea? It's dirt cheap during the sale.
>>
>>342620215
it's fine but just dont expect to be better than skyrim
>>
>>342619870

are you a cute girl at least
>>
>>342621241
the areas are tiny. A dungeon is like three rooms. I had fun saving up for my horse. Stealing everything and selling it to the thiefs guild.
>>
Take it from someone who played the beta and then was still dumb enough to buy it on release. It's absolute trash. The early game tricks you into thinking it'll be great, then you realize you unlocked all your skills already at like level 30, and the combat gets stale as hell. Also the dungeons are pretty boring. The only good part of the game is the PVP. If there was a game that was just ESOs siege PVP except with a better combat system and nothing else it would be gold.
>>
File: Guts simulator.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Guts simulator.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>342618881
just play a good mmo instead
>>
>>342619661

>i'm not 12 anymore

Jesus fuck take off your nostalgia googles.
>>
>>342621993
what game?
>>
>>342623341

Might be Vindictus.

Or any shitty Korean action MMO.
>>
>>342621993
>Vindictus
>MMO
Laffin out loud.
Anyway, Nexon fucking killed it, don't bother
>>
>>342618881
forget elder scrolls going into it and its a great mmo
feels like wrath WoW
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.