[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phantom Pain is on sale for us eurofags right now. What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: phantom pain.jpg (531 KB, 2066x1460) Image search: [Google]
phantom pain.jpg
531 KB, 2066x1460
Phantom Pain is on sale for us eurofags right now.

What do you think /v/?
I don't give a shit about the story. Will I have fun with the open world, for 20 eurobucks?
>>
>>342617147
If you like modern military stealth games, you will.
If you like modern military third person shooters, you will.
If you're not a meme spouting, bandwaggoning retard, you will.
If you're not a useless hipster or nostalgiafag, you will.
>>
>>342617357
>MGSV
>modern military
???
>>
>>342617147
It's a good operator simulator without going full retard like ArmA 3.
They released like 6 hours worth of gameplay videos before the game came out, so you can check those out before deciding.

>>342617436
>implying apart from drones there's any difference with nowadays war
If we take out the silly shit like the iDroid, it's just more of the same.
>>
>>342617147
just buy it already
>>
>>342617436
>implying
Game has ADS, cover systems, airstrikes, target painting etc, it's modern military in genre
>>
>>342617147
It plays extremely well, even if you choose to play it as a run-and-gun. The open world could be better, and the vehicles control like they're from a PS1 game, but other than that it's an amazing gameplay experience.

also huey did nothing wrong
>>
its a great game, the core gameplay is fun as fuck i dont give a fuck about the retard story, mgs story was always strange
>>
>>342617723
>also huey did nothing wrong

Ignore these kind of posts when discussing MGSV, OP.
>>
>>342617147
It's not your average open world game with characters or side quests, it's a military shooter.
You have side ops throughout the map about extracting some guy, destroying a convoy of vehicles, rescuing a prisoner, etc.
>>
File: smug ara.png (237 KB, 676x419) Image search: [Google]
smug ara.png
237 KB, 676x419
Eurofags have bigger things to worry about.
>>
>>342617808
>implying
Huey's entire arc was a demonstration of Miller's and Ocelot's collective paranoia. There was never any solid proof of any of their accusations, they just needed a witch to burn. He wasn't a good person, but he was the only one who could see what Mother Base was turning into, so they left him to die.
>>
>>342618092
>worry
Pham, seeing the EU die is going to be glorious.

>>342618101
t. Huey
Go be a cuck somewhere else.
>>
The gameplay is fucking great. Play Ground Zeroes first if you haven't.
>>
>>342618162
And look at DD! You all call him D-Dog, but anyone can tell he's clearly a wolf!
>>
>>342618092
>worry
>implying the EU dying isn't in everyone's interest
>>
>>342617147
Pirate Ground Zeroes, MGSV is more of the same but with more weapons, abilities and such.
Plus, it's the prologue of the game and it's not included in TPP.
>>
File: 27G75Jkj.png (114 KB, 291x291) Image search: [Google]
27G75Jkj.png
114 KB, 291x291
Here lies a Patriot, who died to save Mother Base.
>>
>>342618383
I'm surprised Otacon didn't turn out to be black.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.