[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why isnt Red Dead Redemption available on PC? I want to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: pepemad.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
pepemad.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
why isnt Red Dead Redemption available on PC? I want to play a god tier open world Wild West game!
>>
Unintelligent amphibianmessenger
>>
You'll probably get the sequel. It's supposed to be revealed at e3 this year!
>>
>>342613414
>god tier
>Red Dead Redemption

hmmmm
>>
Rockstar san diego don't give a shit about pc.
>>
Already played it like 5 times on the ps3, but honestly I'd buy it again for PC if the upgrade was big enough. Rockstar has me by the balls.
>>
>>342613515

mmmmmmmmmh?
>>
>>342613515
This. It's merely good tier.
>>
>>342613414
Because Rockstar are fucktard allergic to money.
>>
>>342613515
It's the best GTA game up to date, shitposter.
>>
>>342613515

>PCucks
>>
>>342613515
RDD is cool but a lot of the game is very boring and menial. Such as herding animals and helping out the fuckin farm. Shit doesn't really pick up until you go to kill that outlaw.. Rockstar games are generally overrated. GTAV really was something special though just because of how vast and pretty it was.
>>
The development of the game was hell apparently. The game barely came out at all. If they ever make a remastered version I'd expect to see it on PC.
>>
>>342615773
>believing Rjews lies
If game was barely came then how did hell undead nightmare came? A brand new gameish dlc
>>
I played it online yesterday on PS3 just to see what it was like still. The resolution looks really bad and the game overall doesn't look that great. It's good for PS3 I guess, but it's still really jaggy and blurry.

Online was a fucking mess. 10 minute load times, when I'd get to the map people would be on my mini-map, but invisible to me. They could still see, shoot, and kill me though.

I'll play singleplayer again, but this really could have benefitted from a PC release.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.