[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's the biggest sale of the year! >the top sellers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: jewish tricks.png (689 KB, 974x511) Image search: [Google]
jewish tricks.png
689 KB, 974x511
>It's the biggest sale of the year!
>the top sellers average to less than 40% off

Where were you when PC gaming died?
>>
I really don't get the appeal of dead by daylight, I watched a stream for about an hour yesterday, and all they do is run around repairing engines, it got pretty repetitive the third or fourth time I saw them doing the exact same thing all the time.
>>
>>342608814
It's literally a meme game that will die out very soon
>>
Been playing Total Warhammer. Bland and boring games get released all the time for all platforms, but don't let that give you the impression good games aren't being released.
>>
>>342609736
what's so good about it? all I see is people facerolling the battles in like 2 minutes and then spending 30 minutes fooling around with the interface.
>>
>CDN
Get a better dollar and you'll be fine
>>
>>342608336
and the top sellers on PS4 are just 25% and 30% with coupon and noone gives a shit about it,
>>
>>342610057

Its Rome 2 done properly. Compared to previous entries in the series you get a significant amount more customization of your units, faction and leader. Also leaders are a thing now.

I don't know man its sort of like they took the faction management and did their best to model a Civ game, then spent the rest of their time making a better battle system. Its not a game I feel you could play peacefully anymore. But being rich does still usually buy victory
>>
This is the end boys.
Gaben has fallen from grace and the impact of his weight has shattered hell.
>>
File: flashsale.jpg (135 KB, 597x250) Image search: [Google]
flashsale.jpg
135 KB, 597x250
>>342610446
let's see about that fuckboy
>>
What made Gabe "stop piracy with good service" Newell pull a full Saruman on PC gaming? Fuck this sale Ima go pirate shit.
>>
File: ddd.png (29 KB, 694x59) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
29 KB, 694x59
if I buy this will i get the money ?
>>
>>342611930
there's no option to buy it on the page
>>
>>342610771

I guess it's true what they say. I always thought it was a meme by a 12 year old. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
>>
File: 1466746080960.png (161 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1466746080960.png
161 KB, 500x313
>>342610740
>2 movies
>>
>>342612603
Who knew a capeshit movie would have some good philosophy in it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.