[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that steam's sales are a scam. Buy only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (121 KB, 634x532) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
121 KB, 634x532
Daily reminder that steam's sales are a scam.

Buy only from sites selling keys.
>>
>>342608231
That's a pretty good deal though, faggot.
>>
>>342608574
What if I already own half of the SS games?
>>
>>342609185
You get gift copies, dummy.
>>
>>342609185
Who cares? It's less than the price of the game by itself.
>>
>>342609185
You get everything not dlc as a gift copy from that bundle if you already own it, so give them to your friends.
>>
>bought NUDOOM yesterday
>whenever I run it without vsync my GPU decides to slam dunk that shit and gets solid 144fps but heats up to 90+c
>already cleaned out the dust in my GPU
I don't know what to do other than just let it murder Doom at the cost of my room turning into a fireball
>>
serious sam 3 fucking sucked ass

the first levels in that dumb corridor shit was fucking awful and the game only picks up once you get the non-secret minigun

and the final level was fucking shit design and completely underwhelming
>>
>>342608231
>game is not 50 cents
>WOW, YOU FUCKING JEW
>>
>>342609742
lahmow
>>
>>342608231
But sometimes I just want to reward the devs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.