[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ use hacks in videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: csgo.jpg (190 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
csgo.jpg
190 KB, 1600x900
>>
No, too scared I'll get banned.

I never give up a chance to play with someone that is cheating and will tell me where the enemy is.
>>
>>342608152
no, but I'm making my own
everyone who plays csgo deserves suffering
>>
File: 1448850117525.gif (3 KB, 371x387) Image search: [Google]
1448850117525.gif
3 KB, 371x387
Did it twice on multiplayer games.
First time was on GunZ, I had enough of the game so before I stopped I figured I might as well do it on that, just to see what it's like and how it work.
Second was on Payday 2, same as above, but that was mostly for shit and giggle.

Aside of those, I only cheat in singleplayer, what I do is usually have two playthrough, one legit, and one where I go bonker with cheats.
>>
I don't particularly understand the thrill.

People say they do it for the trolling, but is that really enough to sustain them for more than an hour or two? "Haha the computer won for me I bet the other team is really mad"

Is that really exciting enough to keep someone hacking for weeks or months?

It kind of seems to me like they hack because they can't handle losing, and then pretend it's about making people mad.
>>
>>342608903

For grindy games like Rust, ARK, DayZ etc it's a godsend because if you die you don't lose like 3+ hours work.
>>
>>342608903
no, that's not the only reason, here's some more:
>hacks because he likes winning
>hacks to boost himself up through ranks and feel accomplishment
>hacks to boost someone else through ranks and get paid for it
>hacks to make other people mad as a form of revenge because he lost to hackers in the previous match
>hacks to record a video of his hack features so he can sell it

ikd if I forgot anything, this is mostly relevant to csgo though
>>
>>342609175
>hacks to boost himself up through ranks and feel accomplishment
???????????????????
What sort of accomplishment does someone feel when they have an infallible machine do their aiming for them?
>>
>>342608903
>It kind of seems to me like they hack because they can't handle losing, and then pretend it's about making people mad.
This.

To some people, winning is a thrill even if they've done nothing to deserve it.
At least when they're hacking they're not pissing away money to get their thrills from gambling or p2w games.
>>
>>342608247
>I never give up a chance to play with someone that is cheating and will tell me where the enemy is.

Do you want to play with me senpai? I don't care about getting banned because I can get cheap as fuck keys for every game.
>>
>>342609286
they see their global supreme rank in the top left and jerk off to it, what else?
Yes, people actually feel accomplishment for reaching a higher rank in a video game even if they cheat

oh, don't forget this reason:
>hacks to win esports and get dosh
>>
File: 1463240609838.gif (45 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1463240609838.gif
45 KB, 300x199
>>342608152
I used wallhack in CS 1.5 / 1.6 non steam few times, but then I noticed that without wallhack i am fucking 0, and stopped that.Also there is no fun playing with hacks.. Pls don't hate, it was summer
>>
I fucking hate hackers on a deep level. Call me a fag but I really like the even field a lot of games can provide, and they upset that.
>>
did in MW2 launch week .

somebody even recorded me and put to a video.

i randomly saw it when googled my nickname.

cool desu
>>
>>342610078

It's not as even as you think even without hacks, some people have monitors that draw crosshairs for them on games that are not supposed to have them, autohotkey scripts that basically eliminate recoil without memory injection as well, and more bs.
>>
No. I've used bots a few times, most notably in WoW, but that's about it.
>>
>>342610387

Your point? Those people are assholes too, sure, doesn't make the hackers more acceptable. And I haven't seen the latter two things happen outside of nearly ten year old console games anyway.
>>
>>342610387
>It's not as even as you think even without hacks. For example, other people hack in different ways.
Just because it's not an aimbot doesn't mean it's not cheating.
>>
>>342610580
>console
>>
>>342610680

Yeah, I have pretty much not seen anyone draw dots on their fucking monitors. And that shit about scripts makes you sound like you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
>>
>>342608152

I recently hack in battlefront with the damncheaters client, it's practically the only way to actually kill someone since everyone grinded their ass to the best weapons and I have a fucking peashooter thanks to my fulltime job
>>
I have a ge buddy I play with all the time. I buy us both smurfs and he has insane reaction timings. He actually got overwatched within 2 games on one he went so nutty. 3 consecutive 360 noscopes with an awp, landing one from a ramp on dust, to pit. He's legit AF but every single game he gets called a hacker because his snaps are beyons scream level. Gonna buy him esea BC he deserves to go pro.

He also shits on wallers all day, which is hilarious to see them get so buttmad too. I should really record some of his clips, would be good bait for these threads.
>>
I used once in samp to have endless fight with other "hacker".
>>
>>342610943

Why smurf though? Is stomping people that much worse than you really worth it?
>>
did it with a friend back when cs 1.6 was popular.

Just on random private servers so not like it was a huge loss. As for the reason, mostly for fun, but it got bored afterwards and we couldn't be arsed using it.

I did get banned tho for "hacking" while I wasn't actually hacking. Those were the days.
>>
>>342610776
You realize that you could bind a mouse movement script for spraying an ak right? Its the same pattern every time. The dot thing is old school tho. Usually just clear tape with a dot was used.
>>
>>342610995
1. He has to smurf to play with me since he's ge.
2. Its fun as fuck to be in total control of 8 other peoples' game. Every round ends up being our decision to win or lose.
3. You can do super unorthodox shit and get away with it.
Throwing is especially fun because you can make the other team feel so good about themselves when you give them easy kills, then completely shit on them and lose 14-16 when it was 3-15. Really makes them feel insignificant.
>>
>>342610943

dude epic!
>>
>>342610894
>Battlefront
But the E-11 is the best weapon in the game and you start with it
>>
The only time I've seen acceptable hacking is Dark Souls when people make the fucked up builds/characters for a laugh
I just feel bad for most hackers. They're so bad at games they have to cheat to win and feel good and that's pretty sad
>>
>>342611257
>smurfing because hes a higher rank than me

No better than smurfing to stomp on lower ranks, you are literally ruining the game
>>
used to hack gunz back in the day, doing quests was hit or miss as you would find that one enemy wouldn't spawn and fuck the whole quest up

but most people appreciated the hackers desu
>>
>>342608152
In singleplayer? Yeah occasionally I use things like infinite resources in Starcraft

In multiplayer? Never. Not even bloody once. I cannot comprehend the point. Isn't playing multi about getting good and defeating other players with your skill? Isn't it boring when there is no tension if someone is behind the next corner?
>>
>>342608152
The only hacking I generally dislike was only in Monster Hunter 4U where I encountered players with endgame gear and try to play through the Guild Hall that way but with other hunters who are going about it like everyone else. I remember talking to one during a team hunt with a friend and it wasn't to show off and he admitted he has enough trouble with certain monsters that he driven himself to hacking. Guy can't solo monsters even with gear that would end the hunt in under 5 minutes and actually needed others to help him.
>>
i use lmaobox
>my main didn't got banned although i cheated with it
>>
Used ESP in H1Z1 early days, before their hack protection was even implemented.

It was very interesting how obvious it was that others were using ESP as well.

Makes me feel naked playing without it nowadays
>>
No, it kinda kills my enjoyment of a game.
>>
used a hack to show all the people in gmod prophunt

didn't even try to hide it, went round killing specific props with the other team getting mad
>>
I botted on Ragnarok Online for a week
Felt like shit and deleted all my characters
>>
Sort of. I have them installed but I only use them when I see my opponent cheating so it's not really a problem for the other team.
>>
>>342608682
woo nice edge there bud.
>>
I've used cheats before in single player games. Usually just for fun, though.

Never in multiplayer though. It kills the point (competition.) If I'm not good enough to beat people without an artificial advantage than I just need to get better. Only scrubs and bads need cheats.
>>
I love using hacks. I could care less about others since I'm only playing to have fun.

It's fun, I enjoy it and I don't give a shit about the cry baby's. Your better at a video game? Cool! The world still turns and I'm still having more fun than without them.
>>
>>342608903
I'm probably the only person on earth that does this, but I used to use hacks to make satires of shitty games and actively try to improve their gameplay and watch retards get mad. sometimes cool people liked it though and got what I was doing.
>>
>>342614330
>could care less
Exactly the sort of eloquence I expected from a hacker.
>>
>>342608152
Not really, and never in competitive games. GTA Online is boring as fuck without them though. Rockstar prices shit so that you either have to buy cash from them with real money or grind for days to be able to afford anything.
>>
Botted on runescape right before the great bot purge just to see if all those claims of "WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER GET CAUGHT!" were true, made it mine some copper it managed to last the whole time until they did the purge actually kinda wish I had did it before
>>
Only on single player games, but if you count exploiting ingame glitches like getting out of bounds and shit then yeah I do that all the time in multi
>>
>>342610943
>>342611257

>being so shit you have to stomp people at a lower level than you rather than play at your own to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>342608152
Why? Insecurity? Only fun if you're winning?
I don't have any hangups, I just play like a faggot.
>>
>>342610387
Its still cheating
>>
>>342614783
This
>>
>>342614330
t. 12 year old faggot
>>
>>342608152
There are two kinds of hackers. The very worst players that say they do it "for the luls" but are just so trash they can't win without. Then you have the very best, they are subtle and odds are you will never suspect a thing
>>
File: 1425408208499.png (377 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1425408208499.png
377 KB, 500x502
>>342610943
>literally a 13 year old who thinks his hacker buddy isn't hacking and keeps buying him smurf accounts with mom's visa.
>and he's posting about in on /v/ like he thinks he's hot shit
>>
>>342610943
>implying he exists
what's his steam profile?
>>
>>342616370
>le mocking meme bc I never developed social skills and I shitpost on an Iranian Mudslide Communication Network
I'm sorry you get so buttblasted by getting destroyed by other people in your videogames, that you have to accuse them of being 13, and hacking.

Nah dude. I'll see you in those Silver 2/3 matches tho. Maybe I'll even let you win next time <3
>>
>>342608152
I don't understand the appeal
>>
>>342608152
Fuck no, what's the point? It's like playing through a game with a God-mode cheat activated. Using hacks is an extremely vain thing to do. It only serves to fawn your ego by making you look like a badass professional when you're not.
>>
>>342608152
funny thing is wall hacks wouldn't make much of a difference in quake live if you still sucked dick
that's why cs is a terrible game that requires no skill and its purely based on spotting people
>>
i used to in combat arms
>>
>>342617101
>implying
Gamesense is a helluva drug. There's only so many places a person can be, and you can't really sneak around the map as well as you seem to think. But that's what you get for being a quake baby and never having played CS ever.
>>
I do it infrequently enough so as to not get caught, plus I've been hacking for a long time so I know how to mask it. My favorite is obviously CSGO. It's amusing to me when I'm ruining some tryhard's day with little to no effort.
>inb4 ur just mad u suck fuking skrub!
Your type is my favorite. Delicious salt!
>>
I loved to cheat in GunZ, used godmode and instakill, never got banned even though I was using public shit from some random german forum.

I'll probably start hacking in CSGO, just to win 10 rounds in a row, and then toggle it off and just play really badly and get some laughs out of my teammates reactions.

If you think a "competitive online game" is serious business or some shit like that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>342617235
As an addendum, CS is a game that just breeds shitty, toxic people. The higher the rank, the worst and more likely they are. Competition? Fair play? Nah, it's all about making the other team feel bad. Hence smurfing. So, there's nothing really wrong with taking out the trash once in a while :^)
>>
>>342610894
Git gud scrub lol. I go to school full time and barely play Battlefront and I still have a positive KDR in every game.
>>
>>342610943
>>342611257
> ge vs silver
sure, anyone can look "insane" vs silver
you just smurf because you cant beat even matched teams
its alright though, maybe you should try playing vs bots as well? might be to your level
>>
>>342616652
If your friend isn't hacking, why are you buying him multiple accounts?

You don't get banned for smurfing faggot.
>>
>>342617619
>CS is a game that just breeds shitty, toxic people.

Love CS, but yep.
>>
>>342617553
faggot
>>
Cheating normally makes the game boring as fuck an hour or so while using them. Having all the money ever to buy any and everything. You buy the strongest sword early in the game. You're 1 - hit killing everything. Then you get bored cause there's no challenge whatsoever.
>>
Only in Warcraft III against insane bots, it's unfair that they always know my positions through fog.
>>
File: 07TSyT4.jpg (112 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
07TSyT4.jpg
112 KB, 500x375
Cheating for DLC in Payday 2 is okay in my opinion
>>
File: 1451994695806.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1451994695806.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>342617553
>>
File: 315478974.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
315478974.gif
906 KB, 500x349
>>342616652
Okay, so what you are saying is that you are 15?
>>
I used to hack in Counter-Strike back in the day. It was a lot of fun.

If I was playing in a pub, I'd try and be sneaky with 'em, and just have ridiculous KD ratio

if I was playing on a surf map I'd just sit at spawn with an MG and kill them all at the respawn ramp.

or sometimes I'd just ride the surf, hit the first jump, 360 no scope aimbot headshots all day
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.