[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Mynintendo3.png (570 KB, 696x595) Image search: [Google]
Mynintendo3.png
570 KB, 696x595
So i have 100 Gold coins, what should i get?

There are only discounts and ROMS
>>
>>342606885
Either save up or get the bravely ddefault theme.
Or the bow and arrows if you play Miitomo.
Otherwise can't think of anything.
>>
>>342606885
I think they'll add new stuff on 1 July because that is when Wario Ware runs out. Maybe you should wait until then.
>>
>>342607712
Oh shoot GOLD coins. Sorry, can't help there.
>>
goddamn MyNintendo is so shitty.
>>
>>342606885
They should have some new shit up on the first of July, just hold off.
>>
Nothing because you can literally pirate every single 3DS and Wii U game.
>>
>>342609581
>>342608082
I wish they release something decent but i am not getting my hopes up

Why don't they give some 3DS games? Like Super Mario 3D Land
>>
>>342609804
That'd be crap.
Because I already have that.
Warioware and picross were great because I didn't have them. And I don't think they're available anyway so they're exclusive.
>>
File: wgFL3oo.jpg (113 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
wgFL3oo.jpg
113 KB, 720x525
>>342610316
Why don't they just add DS VC on the 3DS if they can do it for WarioWare? Shit doesn't make sense. I'd buy 999 in a heartbeat.
>>
>>342610547
It's the same dealie with GBA games for the ambassador program. They think it's ok as an exclusive gift but don't want to sell them. I heard it's because they want it to have access to the home menu but that sounds bull. But then again there's the whole New 3ds exclusive SNES roms presumably for that reason.
>>
>>342610547
DS games can't run from the SD so they have to run from the internal storage which limits them to small games, the Warioware rom is like 8MB
>>
>>342611910
Ah, that makes sense. What stops them from developing a way to allow them to run from SD, though?
>>
>>342610547
>if they can do it for WarioWare?
That wasn't a Virtual Console game, they just turned the DS game into a DSi game. You still can't access any Home menu features when playing it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.