[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you prefer /v/? Genji or Hanzo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 443x332
Who do you prefer /v/? Genji or Hanzo?
>>
I just want a team that isn't trash
>>
I want to read they rape dva girl doujin
>>
>>342602736
There is already one in the pandanet.
>>
>>342602502
The worst fucking players always pick them. Why is that?
>>
>>342602502
Hanzo for that man tiddy, but I don't like to play either of them.
>>
I'm equally annoyed when I see a Hanzo on either team, because I know they're both going to be mostly useless but the enemy one might get some annoying spam kills on me. Genji is almost always free kills, though.
>>
>>342602502
Genji
>Plays vidya
>Cyborg ninja
>Trying to become a better person.
>Selfless
>Can carry a team of bads if you're good enough
>Has not one, but two swords
>"Snipha bia wrary"

Hanzo
>No hobbies
>Shirtless archer in a world full of guns
>Just wants to become more honorable
>Will kill to redeem himself in his own eyes
>Is usually the most worthless fucking player on your team and it easily countered
>Shoots arrows with the hitboxes of trees
>Yakuza, and wanna-be edgemaster supreme in the same vein as Reaper, but doesn't get called out on it
>>
>>342602502
I really like Genji's backstory when it comes to the lore, but Jesus Christ do I get pissed when I see someone on my team pick him. I have NEVER even once seen a Genji pull his weight on my team. It seems like a disproportionate amount of Genjis are low-level shitters who play nothing but Genji, yet are incredibly terrible with him. While this is usually true of Hanzo as well, the ease of which he can get headshots usually means that he'll be able to get a decent amount of kills and possibly gimp enemy ultimates.

So canon-wise I actually really like Genji, but I would much rather have a Hanzo on my team when it comes to playing the game.
>>
File: 1451403080927.jpg (102 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1451403080927.jpg
102 KB, 1024x683
>>342602502
>playing genji
>2016
>>
>>342602502
Genji is cuter
>>
At least Genji can capture a point, yesterday I lost a game because my team had a Hanzo and a Widowmaker camping outside the point. And sure they killed a lot of people, the problem is that when the point was clear they didn't move an inch to capture it and I don't really know where the rest of my team was, all I remember is me alone trying to take the point 80% of the time.
>>
Getting reflect kills is the most fun thing in this game, so Genji,
>>
>>342602502

Hanzo, nigga is handsome as shit
>>
Both of them are shit and have little to no character outside of

MUUUH BROTHER FUED
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.