[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the goddamn fucking longest/ most annoying bossrun in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What is the goddamn fucking longest/ most annoying bossrun in Soulsborne?

I'm stuck at Laurence, the first Vicar, and on top of being extremely pissed off because I suck, the bossrun makes me want to break the fucking TV.

I stopped a pretty quick run at 1:14, and you need to pay attention during all of that, mostly because of pic related. It's not that hard, just watching for the trap and the door to open is the worst.
>>
>>342599515

>run past everything
>run, run, run
>here are the stairs where the trap triggers start going up, turn around immediately and run to the side
>all beasts that followed you towards the stairs now dead
>keep running, doors opened, wait for giant's first attack to land and run past him

You're done.

All in all the worst boss run is still to Quelaag, not for distance but for swamp bullshit being completely and utterly unavoidable.
>>
>>342599515
Do people really think this is good design?
>>
Frozen Wastes. Next question.
>>
>>342599758
the fact that you get poisoned everytime and you aggro the giants if you run straight there.

The worst is allone. They put the best boss in the fucking game in some shitty corridor where it's impossible to run past all the guys,
>>
>>342599758
I'm not having problems with this particular bossrun, it just poses a severe Challenge to my short patience. The whole process as you described it is the 1:14 run (starting from the loading screen).

Doing it 15 times in a row starts to wear down my morale.
>>
>>342600338
>The worst is allone.

Quick question here. Is it possible to farm enemys in this memory areas until they wont spawn too or will they spawn forever?
>>
>>342601078
Yes. I think it's true for the main game memories as well but i haven't tried it.
>>
>>342601307
Thanks anon. Well I think I will just kill them over and over again now before I try the boss again.
>>
Four Kings, fucking elevator ride
>>
>>342599515
are you retarded
it's a very quick run
did you not open the shortcut?
>>
>>342599758
You can avoid most of the swamp bullshit, but you have to fight boulder fuckers in exchange.
Not much of a trade off.
>>
File: 1463376024834.jpg (97 KB, 1461x925) Image search: [Google]
1463376024834.jpg
97 KB, 1461x925
>>342600174
I have ptsd from that shit. Didn't help the fight was just lmao2cats
>>
Counting ng+7, Frigid Outskirts, Iron Passage and the path to Sir Alonne
ive never seen alonne knights move so fast before
>>
>>342599515
Anything in DS2 because you get interrupted walking through the fog door if you get attacked.
>>
>>342601398
I died on the boss so many god damn times I ended up having all the asshole knights dead forever
>>
>>342599758
>>342600338
>>342602992
Are you guys just terrible at video games?

You can avoid the giant boulder fuckers everytime. I've never died on my way to Quelaag. Are you guys running directly at them? Are you stupid?
>>
>>342602737
People actually use the elevators in New Londo?
>>
Used to be frozen wastes. Then I figured out that I should only run when the blizzard is gone and keep running to the next house. Not that bad desu, just long.

Alonne is pretty terrible if you are in the champion covenant, because nothing despawns. Even worse if you want the sudoku and go for a high damage/low hp build.

Bed of Chaos run is plain annoying because I have to equip the stupid fire-ring each time OR start all the way at the fair lady and it is terrible at SL1 if you dont want to do the glitch.

>>342604894
I actually like that. At least then I can interrupt people who rush to the fog-gate when I invade.
>>
run past everything lol is why souls games are so massively overrated.
>>
Alonne and 2cat. Goddamn.
>>
File: cryingmeme.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cryingmeme.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>Velstadt boss run
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
>>
>>342605910
>I actually like that. At least then I can interrupt people who rush to the fog-gate when I invade.
This. Any time I was invaded in DaS3 and it wasn't going well, I'd just sprint for the fog. Yeah the enemy AI is better at chasing than in previous games, but since you only need to touch the fog once and you're completely immune, it's trivial to banish invaders this way.

>>342606694
They made that one a lot better in SOTFS. Now it's 3 Syan Knights and 1 non-respawning Dragonrider.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.