[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good? Should I buy it? Only 99 cents on Steam.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 2989737-9299205059-Psych.jpg (355 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2989737-9299205059-Psych.jpg
355 KB, 1600x900
Is it good? Should I buy it?

Only 99 cents on Steam.
>>
Yes, it's easily worth 99 cents.
>>
It's extremely quirky but that's really the only interesting thing about it.
>>
fuck yes, 99c is criminally low for such an gem.

You get a 3D collect-at-on with some easy platforming (except for like... the last level) and some of the best humor and most lovable characters in video game history. Best part of the game to me is interacting with all the side characters in every possible way you can think of. Also also, you throw doors at peoples heads, then enter their subconsciousness and fix their mental problems. Each level is a representation of a persons mental issues.
>>
>>342598264
HELL TO THE YEAH
>>
Fantastic game
>>
For a dollar? Yeah, definitely.
>>
>>342598264
That's an absolute fucking steal. Common sense, but make sure you have a controller to play with. Otherwise, it's a fantastic game and you're in for a treat
>>
>>342598264
Yes, it is a good game but something of it make me never want to play it again. 99c it's a perfect price for the good and interesting experience. Go for it.
>>
>>342598264
yes, yes
>>
>>342598264
I really loved it when I played it 10 years ago.
>>
Yes, and if you like platform genre it's really good

also the Summer camp theme is awesome, I just want to relax under the sun while hearing it
>>
>>342598264
Great price, but if you are running amd you will get frameskips and black flashes making the game unplayable

it may just affect older parts, but fyi
>>
Reminder that it's on PSN as well.
>>
No, it doesn't work on modern PCs and they never patched it. The audio skips every 5 seconds, cutting off dialogue and music. This happens in both the Steam and GoG releases. If you want to play it, buy the PS2 or OG Xbox version.
>>
>>342603479
works perfectly fine on my end. Steam version.
>>
>tfw 20c short of getting this
>>
>>342603479
I played and completed that game recently. It had bugs, but worked pretty well. No loss of dialogue.
>>
>>342604069
wait a couple days and sell the free summer cards steam throws at you
>>
>>342604069
Fucking manlets when will they learn.
>>
>>342598264
it's actually not that good. it had a pretty innovative setting (though I've heard there was a very similar setup in some SEGA game from way back when) but it's not really that interesting and the platforming is shit
>>
>>342604445
whats with those cards anyway? i can convert them to gems or money (i tried it and now i have 2 cents in my steam wallet, yay)
but the fuck are gems for?
>>
>>342604915
gems lets you craft card packs that give you cards for games you own to make badges and earn backgrounds that you can convert into more gems
>>
>>342604768
this. good idea, shit game.
>>
>>342603402
for 10$

not even worth it 1$
>>
>>342598264
It's a steal at that price. The gameplay is pretty standard 3D platforming but it's solid. The settings and characters are where it really shines.

There's a ton of optional little dialogues with side characters that are pretty funny, but you'll miss them if you don't take the time to explore the camp between levels.
>>
File: James CWiPqdZUkAAQwKZ.jpg (242 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
James CWiPqdZUkAAQwKZ.jpg
242 KB, 1024x1365
Is it as good as he says it is?
>>
>>342598264
Hell If I knew what I was getting into and hadnĀ“t played it yet it would be easily be worth $30 to me now.

Great game all around
>>
File: 20160608231448_1.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160608231448_1.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
>Told about the Milkman level
>Get this

I was unprepared.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.