[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is VR the only way to resurrect this franchise? Would you be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: deadspace23-2.jpg (45 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
deadspace23-2.jpg
45 KB, 1200x675
Is VR the only way to resurrect this franchise? Would you be down for it or is RE7 enough?
>>
>>342595102
Yes. But they should start with a remake of each game. And change a ton of shit for the 3rd one's remake
>>
>>342595102
Just remake DeadSpace2, and reboot from there.
1 is a direct clone of RE4, and 3 is a fucking mess.
>>
Why the fuck woulkd you want another DS from EA?
They have already raped this series beyong repair, do you want a C&C 4 treatment so badly?
>>
or just, you know, make a good dead space game.
>>
>resurrect DS after that abomination DS3+DLC
>>
>>342595102
Yes and reboot the whole series. I'm so hyped for all the horror games coming to VR, it's gonna be fuckin sick
>>
I really like Dead Space 1 and 2 but i dont think they are ready to make another one.
I would play it anyway
>>
>>342595320
>>342595438
I know I know but I feel like theres so much more that could have been done in the world that was set up in the first 2 games
>>
>>342595510
Well say bye bye to that after the necro moons killing earth
>>
>>342595510
There could, if it wasn't owned by EA.
Time to let go.
>>
>>342595587
>Dead Space 3 was a PTSD hallucination like what Issac was getting in DS2

fixed
>>
>>342595771
The hallucination has a rule though: Someone that's close to you must died first.

Also DS2 ending is pretty much ended in the good note.
>>
>>342596053
The ending of DS2 could be a twist like the ending of a movie called Repo Men
>>
>>342595587
Gee what are you going to do against a moon boss?

Maybe not travel back to the ishimura, a PLANET CRACKER, and planet crack the fuck out of the moons bb??
>>
>>342596339
There are multiple moons though, and they can't easily travel back to Ishimura
>>
>>342595438
I hate saying it but DS3 was a fun game, especially in co-op. It just wasn't a good Dead Space game.
>>
>>342596339
>Maybe not travel back to the ishimura, a PLANET CRACKER, and planet crack the fuck out of the moons bb??

Fuck, now I want Dead Space 4.
>>
>>342596530
It's could to be good if it had decent plot. The plot was dumb as hell.

And also, get rid of the Borderlands dungeons
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.