[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one should I buy? Is the content in deluxe anything worthwhile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: which one.jpg (44 KB, 637x343) Image search: [Google]
which one.jpg
44 KB, 637x343
Which one should I buy? Is the content in deluxe anything worthwhile?
>>
>>342569197
Get the Deluxe you cuck
>>
>>342569197
Its literally 3 dollars difference you cheap faggot.
>>
>>342569197
Buy the normal goty, then priate the extra content.
>>
Oblivion is good, go for that top one with the extra content, no harm in that.
>>
>>342569197
yep
>>
File: 321[1].jpg (35 KB, 680x719) Image search: [Google]
321[1].jpg
35 KB, 680x719
>>342570483
Don't listen to this fool BUY THE TOP ONE AND FALLOUT 4 WITH SEASON PASS AS WELL
>>
>>342569197
The extra content in the Deluxe really isn't that special, i've played through it and it adds maybe 2 hours of content.

Just pirate it if you really want it.

>Just pirate the whole damn game
>>
>>342569197
>Buying Bethesda games.
>>
>>342569197
>and much more
>there is literally nothing else that comes with it

Nice.
>>
should I buy dragon's dogma?
>>
>>342569197
the dlc in the deluxe version is horse armor and 3 extra houses. The houses are pretty cool but it's probably not worth it
>>
>>342572208
oh and mehrune's razor dlc is a mini quest to get the titular weapon. Has some morrowind references too
>>
>>342569197
>10 year old game
>selling a version that doesn't include all of the content
judaism at it's finest
>>
>>342572264
Oh fuck yeah, deluxe is worth it for the Morag Tong shit alone.
>>
just fyi you cant use a controller on PC which kinda sucks
>>
>>342569197
If you give a single cent to Todd you are the worlds biggest faggot. If you really want to eat shit that badly, at least do it for free.
>>
>>342572567
Delete this anti-Semitic comment!
>>
>>342573000
nigga are you serious? These games are so much better with kb+m
>>
Is there a mod to fix Oblivion's default faces?
>>
>>342573904
Oblivion character overhaul
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.