[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Umbrella Craps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
>2 days later, it's completely fucking dead on Steam already

Well, we all knew this would happen.

Unfortunately I kind of wanted to play it a bit more before it permanently died. Is anyone else looking to play? Is there a group I should know about? Should we form one?
>>
>>342560027
hopefully people bought re6 on steam
maybe we can get mercs lobbies
>>
Is it fun?
>>
What at the PvE modes like? Tired of pvp games. Not that they are bad, just played too many lately.
>>
>>342560178
I haven't played RE6 in years, but I might have to play it again after this.

>>342560285
It's a mix of frustration and fun. So not overly, but I only got to play in matches for like 3 hours in total, it didn't get boring for me yet.

>>342560292
The offline / singleplayer is bad. It's extremely repetitive and the AI is terrible. pvp is the focus here.
>>
>>342560539
Welp, then I'll pass. Sorry about your dead game man, Ive had it happen several times.

RIP Renegade X
>>
>>342560027
Wait, this came out? I have heard NOTHING about this in the way of marketing or advertising.
>>
>>342560787
Because they didn't do any, it was a stealth release. I feel like they might have been too embarrassed about it to bother.

If it had more content and was only $15, it could actually be a pretty good game. It won't get any more content than what's currently in development at this rate though.
>>
>>342560787
capcom has no money and sony couldn't bother with this shit and paid for cod maps/30 day exclusive
>>
How is the PS4 version? Is online dead?
>>
>crawl speed is SANIC fast compared to other shooters
what the fuck
>>
Gonna be buying it tomorrow on ps4. Anyone else playing?
>>
>>342565124
>crawl at 100mph with zero recoil shotgun
This game is stupid fun.
>>
>>342560027
I didn't even know it existed. Way to market, Capcom
>>
>>342560027
Does it have cool looking gear?
>>
>zombie jammer breaks
>i should be safe on the roof
>crowed 2 death

>guy door peaks into my shotgun barrel
>slams door and takes off
>death by crimson head

>playing on the shitty RPD map
>team decides all shotguns and circle the top floor while crawling
>3-0 3-0 3-0

This game is shit but I love it.
>>
Oh sweet baby Jesus, Wesker what did they DO TO YOU
>>
Is it worse than ORC? Because that'd be a fucking accomplishment
>>
>>342566654
>capcom osaka
>unity
atleast slant six made fps games
>>
>>342566654
Right now it is, only because it severely lacks content. If/when it gets more content, it'll be way better than ORC.

This is what this game needs right now in order to be good:
>free for all one life to live
>twice the number of maps
>bigger maps
>female characters
>>
>>342566919
they made shitty TPS games

slant six games made the worst socoms and basically nothing else, ORC is also a fundamentally broken game because they failed to understand basic video game mechanics like recovery time so you could get stuck in a fucking basketball combo like it was the HnK fighting game
>>
>>342567072
Yeah it was terrible. ORC is one of the worst third person shooters I've ever played.

Did Slant Six not make the original Socom? Because that game was fine, it is fine In just checked. ORC was ridiculously amateur.
>>
>>342567337
No, the good SOCOM games were made by Zipper who are responsible for Crimson Skies and MAG
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.