[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
waddup /v/ I bought mario galaxy and mario galaxy 2 and I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Super-Mario-Galaxy.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Super-Mario-Galaxy.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
waddup /v/

I bought mario galaxy and mario galaxy 2 and I am going to play them for the first time. The only other mario game I played since then was 64. what am I in for?
>>
File: mario_gas_choke1.webm (392 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mario_gas_choke1.webm
392 KB, 480x360
worse than 64
>>
File: it's time.jpg (8 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
it's time.jpg
8 KB, 252x244
>>342553560
Fun. Nothing but beautiful levels, and linear but solid gameplay.

Just be wary of a little repetitiveness when 100%ing Galaxy 2.
>>
The levels are linear but in terms of design they blow 64 out of the water.
>>
>>342553560
Fun
But don't play them back to back, SMG2 will feel underwhelming if you do
>>
Boredom
>>
>>342554229
you misspelled better
>>
>>342553560
flyin thru space while saying yipeeee
>>
>>342553560
The best Nintendo games you'll ever play
>>
mario don't real and they never will
>>
take your wiimotes and connect them to the pc.
emulate the games in 4k
>>
>>342553560
Great game. Gorgeous graphics. Some grandiose levels for sure. It might feel initially surprising that you often can't backtrack and explore quite the same way as M64, because of single-direction movements between planets.
>>
Bought SMG2 and couldn't stand it. Cinematic intro that goes on too long. Babby intro stage. I was bored out of my mind. Shut it off and returned that shit.

Haven't played my Wii since.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.