[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /v/ I want to use a control on a few games on PC,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 61uXK-RvjML._SL1000_.jpg (66 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
61uXK-RvjML._SL1000_.jpg
66 KB, 1000x1000
I need help /v/

I want to use a control on a few games on PC, but they don't pick up my controller.

Is there a software that I can download that makes PC controllers work on games that don't allow it?

Image not the controller I'm using, just using it as an example
>>
>>342528242
Just get that one
>>
>>342528242
I have that controller. Works well.
>>
There's a few. x360ce is one. I use it with a ps2 controller + adapter.
>>
>>342528408
>>342528341
You guys...

But as an example I want to play Dark Souls 3. And that game only lets Xbox 360 or One controllers work.
>>
>>342528242
Why even spoiler that? Anyway, maybe xpadder is what you're looking for, your posts are kinda confusing.
>>
>>342528486
Thanks Anon, I'll give that a try
>>
>>342528505
It has directx. It works fine.
>>
>>342528242
>Is there a software that I can download that makes PC controllers work on games that don't allow it?
Xinput
>>
>>342528505
f510 can work as xbox 360 controller
windows even sees it as one
>>
>>342528242
you need x360ce
google it
>>
There was a change in controller standards when the 360 and Windows Vista came out. They use Xinput and only a handful of consumer products that aren't third party Xbox controllers use it. You have to use a 3rd party app for any china ones or more comfortable ones from the 90s and 2000s.
>>
>>342528505
m8 i've been using an F310 since 2012 and it's pretty much the best controller made specifically for PCs that i've ever used, i'm even considering getting an F710 just so i can get roughly the same thing but without a wire and with a vibration function

there's a lot of debate on the d-pad from what i can remember, but i have no issues with it
>>
I like joy2key.
simple, does the job.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.