[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this shit so stupidly popular? The games are browser quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
Why is this shit so stupidly popular? The games are browser quality in both visuals and gameplay
>>
say that to the fanbase :^)
>>
>>342514021
What do I care? They're all 8 year old little furries
>>
>>342513851
Streamers on youtube watched by literal children.
A shame since the first game looked like a breath of fresh air with potential, but the success pushed Scott to rush development to grab dosh while it was hot.
>>
Normies infected it
>>
>>342513851

It's a cheap novelty game, nothing really wrong with that, good for some short lived fun if it's your bag.

What I don't get is why there is something like five of them. But then, I don't get why there is seven Saw films either.
>>
>>342514474
I'll admit, the games aren't bad or anything. It's just the way it exploded in popularity just feels really forced. It's more LP material than game at this point. People seem more interested in theories and lore than playing the games
>>
>>342513851
same as nintendo, is shit for toddlers and manbabies.
>>
I know a 14 year old kid with Aspergers who's really into this. He's a good kid though. Haven't tried it myself so I don't understand the hype.
>>
>>342514474
This. Most of the fanbase are kids under 13..
>>
>>342516017
so /v/?
>>
>>342513851
single-handedly carried by Pewdiepie youtube popularity

would have been a "literally who" if not for his videos.
>>
>>342513851
The first one was great. Genuinely fucking terrifying and tense to play through.
>>
my niece and nephew love this shit. Recently I took the out to toys r us and they had a shit ton of this merch and they went batshit insane when they saw it.

Is this franchise targeted to 5-8 year olds ?
>>
>>342513851
Do people still care? I thought everyone got over it like months ago.
>>
>>342516430
you must be a child if jump scares like these seriously cause you tension and scare you
>>
>>342513851
Why are Telltale games popular?
Why is Gone Home, Dear Esther, Life is Strange popular?

Shit games just gonna be shit, what are you gonna do?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.