[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-pill me on Halo Wars 2. Potential to be Game-Of-The-Year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hw2.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hw2.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
Red-pill me on Halo Wars 2. Potential to be Game-Of-The-Year?
>>
>>342510430
>redpill me on halo wars 2
what the fuck is your problem
>>
>>342510430
>Halo Wars series ever getting Game of the Year
Boy
>>
RTS with no real base building and developed with consoles in mind, it's gonna be shit.
>>
I have like 20 hours in the beta

It's fun but i'm not an RTS guy so I don't know how to judge it, exactly.
>>
>>342513175
but halo wars 1 was the same and was the best RTS on the market.
>>
>>342510430
>redpill
So you want convenient lies and half truths to build a tinfoil narrative that will promote your regressive agenda?
How does that apply to videogames?
>>
>>342514037
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>342514037
Don't you have to take your wife's son to the park?
>>
>>342514396
>>342514176
Triggered, /pol/cucks?
>>
>>342510430
>Red-pill me on [video game]
I keep seeing this today.

You fucking /pol/ fags are here for the sale aren't you?

As if there weren't already enough of you shitting things up.
>>
>>342510430
>>342514176
>>342514396
Cuck off, /pol/.

Check my 0.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.